• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Di Maria and Sergio Ramos did not play due to injury.

Mourinho blasts ´unfit´ Real

4 January 2012

1535022586ea4ee40add77309d5d87f990febe79.gif
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho slammed the first-half display in the 3-2 victory over Malaga in the Copa del Rey. Sergio Sanchez and Martin Demichelis gave Malaga a surprising two-goal lead at the break, before Madrid turned the score around in the second half, with three goals in 10 minutes, to take an important step towards reaching the quarter-finals of the competition.

After the match, Mourinho said that it was crucial to change some things at the break and admitted it was not easy to decide which players to replace.

"I told my players at half-time that if I could make 11 substitutions, I would change the entire team," he told reporters.
"I could only make three, but I would have changed all 11 players. I changed three players so that the team could do different things, I thought about doing it before the break, but that is not something that I like."

"The three players that I replaced did not play any worse than the rest. I do not want to blame anyone."
Quizzed about the difference in attitude in the players from one half to the other, Mourinho told reporters to ask the players that same question."The pace of the match changed and so did the players' focus," Mourinho said. "If we could do it in the second half, why did they not do it in the first one?""In the end, what matters in two-legged ties is the result. The most important thing is to win.

"The Portuguese coach then said some of his players were not in ideal shape after the Christmas holidays."We always try to return (from holidays) with enough time to go before the first match," Mourinho said. "But there are people who perceive these holidays as the time to rest, while others travel and do not stop eating and drinking and return a bit different."
:biggrin:

The second leg at La Rosaleda is on January 10.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15349435e97abf9d13b99c9840561ef3b9328378.jpg

Fantastic results as long RM concede more than 1 goal, just that i did not expect them to be down by 2 goals in the first half. Cup games is where the minnows and underdogs will play like a final and 2nd, 3rd division clubs knocked out favorites like Villarreal, Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza. :biggrin:

Lucky I makan RM 1.25 and 2.75 for HT and FT and didn't jalan by makaning in 2nd half. Top clubs usually send their 2nd team and best is to makan by taking underdogs who are far more likely to be fired up.

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky I makan RM 1.25 and 2.75 for HT and FT and didn't jalan by makaning in 2nd half. Top clubs usually send their 2nd team and best is to makan by taking underdogs who are far more likely to be fired up.

No no it's because this is the Spanish Cup (Copa del Rey). In La Liga games Barca or RM can thrash their opponents into AOS but come to Spanish Cup it's different as clubs will take the Cup game seriously. Same like Mickey Mouse Cup (League Cup) where Foolham thrashed Toothlessham 4-0 but not in the BPL. :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you switch to makan strategy eh? Everyday see you makan. I think tonight you pang better :biggrin:

Bro, I have been panging for many, many years. Pang until 'cheng sim' liao. Pang and over even during jalan can be a fatal combination. I am one victim. So, if I want to last long, I have to switch strategy lah. Once awhile pang, still ok. All the way pang, I scared liao. Very scared.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't notice that. Thanks for highlighting to me.

It is a fact that favourites win most of the time mah. I take favourites because, more often than not, they have more possibilities in attack than the underdogs. It's just a matter of coincidence. I don't set out to take favourites. It just happens that my analysis frequently favours the favourites. Anyway, Landon Donovan will be playing tonight. He's a major factor in me deciding to bet on Everton -1.5. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I have been panging for many, many years. Pang until 'cheng sim' liao. Pang and over even during jalan can be a fatal combination. I am one victim. So, if I want to last long, I have to switch strategy lah. Once awhile pang, still ok. All the way pang, I scared liao. Very scared.

My advise is to not pang those super hot favourites playing at home. Underdogs usually park the bus and it's almost impossible to score against them, no matter how good your players are.