• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight's predictions :

Tottenham Hotspurs over 2 3/4 ( SELL ARM , SELL LEG , SELL MISTRESS , SELL HOUSE BET ) :biggrin: :p
Wigan Atheletic level
Millwall + 1/4
Manchester City over 2 1/2 , correct score 2 - 2 ( MEDIUM BET :p )
Levante level
Real Madrid under 3 3/4

Ok. Thanks for the tips. I will sell kidney. Then sah ah long 30% daily interest.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid chebye Kuyt lost possesion in his own half and stupid botak Reina didn't keep his eyes on the ball... Too many costly mistakes by the Botak Spaniard this season.. Don't know what the fuck Henderson is doing on the pitch.. Chebye Johnson can't even cross the ball.. Fucktard headless chicken Kuyt as usual fuckin useless.. No way Lpool can get anything out of the game now.. Its a certainty that Man City will win this game.. KNNBCCB Liverfools..:mad: :mad: :oIo: But on a happy note, I'll collect money today if Man City beat Liverfools..:biggrin: :biggrin:

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15349435e97abf9d13b99c9840561ef3b9328378.jpg

Fantastic results as long RM concede more than 1 goal, just that i did not expect them to be down by 2 goals in the first half. Cup games is where the minnows and underdogs will play like a final and 2nd, 3rd division clubs knocked out favorites like Villarreal, Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
barca vs osasuna tonite. Now obviously barca will win but tthe handicap is -2.75 i wonder if that's possible. Are many goals scored for spain cup?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid chebye Kuyt lost possesion in his own half and stupid botak Reina didn't keep his eyes on the ball... Too many costly mistakes by the Botak Spaniard this season.. Don't know what the fuck Henderson is doing on the pitch.. Chebye Johnson can't even cross the ball.. Fucktard headless chicken Kuyt as usual fuckin useless..

don't expect too much from Kuyt. he will run all day, always gives 100% but he runs 50m to get the ball back then gives it away immediately with a lousy pass.
Liverpool should consider giving Jamie Carragher a few games upfront, Carragher might do a better job than Carroll.
Suarez would love to play this morning, Man City back 4 all black players. :biggrin: