• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
May need a lot. Valencia will finish no higher than 11th in La Liga this season, perhaps lower if the teams just below them win their last game. In the meantime, Real Madrid will need to beat Deportivo away and hope that Barcelona draw or lose away to Granada, in order to win this season's title. :wink:

Barcelona have defeated Granada to win the 2015/16 La Liga Title. Real Madrid are the runners-up, and hopefully they will also be the runners-up in the champions league final against Atletico Madrid. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Barcelona have defeated Granada to win the 2015/16 La Liga Title. Real Madrid are the runners-up, and hopefully they will also be the runners-up in the champions league final against Atletico Madrid. :biggrin:

For me, it's disappointing that Luis Suarez is playing in La Liga. He's a big loss to the EPL despite his non footballing 'issues'.

There's no doubt that Liverpool would have finished in the top 4 and won the Europa League with him in the side. As a striker, he's better than Neymar and Messi.

jw5

Loyal
For me, it's disappointing that Luis Suarez is playing in La Liga. He's a big loss to the EPL despite his non footballing 'issues'.

There's no doubt that Liverpool would have finished in the top 4 and won the Europa League with him in the side. As a striker, he's better than Neymar and Messi.

Liverpool can still win the Europa League without Suarez in the side. But hopefully they won't. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
What did the late Bill Shankly say? "If you're 1st, you're 1st. If you're 2nd, you're nothing".

He also said: "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
attachment.php

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 448

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jurgen Klopp will take your team to cup finals only to lose them. he has lost 5 finals in a row. that's a terrible record. if he has a Cup Winners Cup silver medal, he could join Wenger in the hall of fame. :biggrin: