• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spurs are the best team in North London now...Dele Alli, Kane, Son
The glory days of Arsenal (under Wenger) have gone.
Mark Hughes was rubbish at QPR and will send Stoke into the Championship unless he gets the boot first. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Mark Hughes is now the new manager at Southampton. He already got the boot by Stoke and replaced by Paul Lambert. :biggrin:

Spurs are the best team in North London now...Dele Alli, Kane, Son
The glory days of Arsenal (under Wenger) have gone.
Mark Hughes was rubbish at QPR and will send Stoke into the Championship unless he gets the boot first. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I struggle to understand football management sometimes...it seems to be one of the few professions where you can be a failure in your previous role and still get a top job next time round...Alan Pardew, Steve McClaren, Paul Lambert, Mark Hughes....it's just one big merry-go-round...and the boards seems surprised when it all goes wrong again?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manchester Derby Final Score (Cracking Game):

Man City 2 Man Utd 3 :biggrin:
Indeed it was, the City champagne is put on ice. My attention is really focused on who will get relegated to the Championship?
My choices are West Brom, Stoke and Crystal Palace. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Don't forget Southampton, now managed by former QPR star manager Mark Hughes. :biggrin:

Indeed it was, the City champagne is put on ice. My attention is really focused on who will get relegated to the Championship?
My choices are West Brom, Stoke and Crystal Palace. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear!
This is one week that Man City and Pep Guardiola will want to forget.
Beaten by their neighbors and booted out of the Champions League. :biggrin: