• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Spurs already leading Liverpool 2-0. Not even 15 minutes passed. :biggrin:

Updated: Final Score: Spurs 4 Liverpool 1 :biggrin:

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Koeman Out, Moyes In? :biggrin:
These 3 players, Seamus Coleman, Ross Bakerly and Yannick Bolasie are in my fantasy team last season. I think they are the best players in Everton. Even if one player is fit to play it might save Koeman. Koeman was unlucky not to have their services.

jw5

Loyal
Pundits frequently complain that the current Everton does not have pace. Unfortunately for Koeman, there are 3 players with pace in the squad and they are the players you mentioned - all injured currently. :biggrin:

These 3 players, Seamus Coleman, Ross Bakerly and Yannick Bolasie are in my fantasy team last season. I think they are the best players in Everton. Even if one player is fit to play it might save Koeman. Koeman was unlucky not to have their services.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saturday's BPL predictions :

Manchester United over 2 1/4
Arsenal - 2
West Ham + 1/4
Liverfool under 3 1/4
Watford under 2 1/2
West Brom + 1 3/4
Bournemouth over 2 3/4

Chok dee !

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woo Hoo! All the best matches are on Super Sunday this weekend in the EPL.

Spurs vs Crystal Palace (K.O. 8pm)
Man City Vs Arsenal (K.O. 10.15pm)
Chelsea vs Man Utd (K.O. 12.30am) - Stand out match for me as Mourinho goes 'home' to the Stamford Bridge
Everton vs Watford (K.O. 12.30am)

jw5

Loyal
Only the Chelsea vs Man Yoo game result is in doubt. The other 3 are pretty clear. :biggrin:

Chelsea vs Man Utd (K.O. 12.30am) - Stand out match for me as Mourinho goes 'home' to the Stamford Bridge

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Currently West Ham 1-4 Liverpool.
If the score stays like this, Slaven Bilić will be gone by Monday. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Final Scores:

Spurs 1 Palace 0
Man City 3 Arsenal 1

Just started: Chelsea vs Man Utd and Everton vs Watford. :biggrin: