• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Guess who are these 3 players. :biggrin:

i

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo wai yew kwa buay kee lim beh si boh

poch-facepalm.png

i

[video=youtube;wLy_UwYETjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLy_UwYETjA[/video]

[video=youtube;pRV9APM9TZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRV9APM9TZA[/video]

jw5

Loyal
The Premier League is back! :biggrin:

i

Champions Leicester beaten by Hull

Leicester were stunned by Hull as they began their title defence with a defeat. Adama Diomande's overhead kick was cancelled out by a Riyad Mahrez penalty but Snodgrass struck to give the Tigers a shock 2-1 win.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two big games tomorrow night:

Bournemouth vs Man Utd K.O. 8.30pm

Arsenal vs Liverpool K.O. 11pm

Tuesday morning:

Chelsea vs West Ham Utd K.O. 3am

jw5

Loyal
Two big games tomorrow night:

Bournemouth vs Man Utd K.O. 8.30pm

Arsenal vs Liverpool K.O. 11pm

Tuesday morning:

Chelsea vs West Ham Utd K.O. 3am

There is a very big game for Sunderland's new manager David Moyes vs Man City coming up soon. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a very big game for Sunderland's new manager David Moyes vs Man City coming up soon. :biggrin:

The Manchester Derbies should also be fascinating games. Guardiola vs Mourinho - just like old times...

Fair to say that the English Premier is currently home to the world's best coaches (which can only be good for the EPL in general).

La Liga no longer holds a monopoly on the best football coaches.

jw5

Loyal
The Manchester Derbies should also be fascinating games. Guardiola vs Mourinho - just like old times...

Fair to say that the English Premier is currently home to the world's best coaches (which can only be good for the EPL in general).

La Liga no longer holds a monopoly on the best football coaches.

Klopp vs Guardiola, Wenger vs Conte, Mourinho vs Pochettino etc.........

La Liga may not have a monopoly on the best coaches, but Real Madrid (Zidane) vs Barcelona (Luis Enrique) is still a great matchup of teams and coaches. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
i

Guardiola (barely) passes his first test

Man City thrilled at times but needed some late luck to beat Sunderland 2-1. It was an eye-catching Premier League debut for Pep Guardiola but he'll be scrutinised if his new team doesn't meet expectations.

jw5

Loyal
i

Are Arsenal being left behind?

Arsene Wenger has managed to keep Arsenal competitive for a long time. Now, with more cash flooding into the Premier League than ever before, the Gunners are in danger of being left behind by big-spending rival clubs.

jw5

Loyal
i

Ibrahimovic starts for Man United

Zlatan Ibrahimovic makes his Premier League debut at Bournemouth. Eric Bailly joins him in making his Man United league bow, while Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Marcus Rashford are named on the bench.