• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Re: The Official TCSS Thread , BPL predictions

A competition to see which team concedes the most goals. Same like last night game Borussia Monchengladbach 3 Bayern Munich 4 :biggrin:

And..

Borussia Dortmund 1 Hoffenheim 2 - Relegation threaten Hoffenheim aided by refs = Kelong

Didn't watch the Dortmund match but saw on espn news Klopp arguing with the referee after the final whistle. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread , BPL predictions

It ends today.

Everton + 3/4 BIG BET and under 2 3/4 Lose 1/2 each

Liverpool under 3 1/4 :wink:

Manchester City over 3 1/4 BIG BIG BET :wink: :wink: :wink:

Arsenal - 1 Waste time

Southampton under 2 1/4 :wink:

Fulham + 3/4 and over 2 3/4 :wink: :wink:

Sunderland + 1 3/4 BIG BET :wink: :wink: :wink:

Manchester United - 1/2 :mad: :mad:

West Ham United over 2 3/4 :wink:

Aston Villa + 1/2 :wink:

Still profitable :p

jw5

Loyal

BPL final day summary:

All 3 London clubs won by small margins, so Chelsea finished 3rd and Arsenal finished 4th.

West Brom 5 Man Utd 5 :biggrin:
At one time, it was 2-5. Fergie buay song but still wave and smile to travelling fans. :biggrin:

Surprising score: Swansea 0 Fulham 3
Fulham suddenly came to life after being on holiday for the past few weeks.

Not surprising score: Man City 2 Norwich 3
Mancini took out a full page ad in the Manchester Evening News to thank the fans.
After this result, I think the fans know who is more at fault for their relatively poor season, the players or the manager.
If it was the manager's fault, u would think the players would win their last home game easily against a team battling relegation the whole season.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All 3 London clubs won by small margins, so Chelsea finished 3rd and Arsenal finished 4th.

I really cannot see Gareth Bale staying at Tottenham next season. Even if they place a hefty price tag on him, they are some teams who will be more than happy to match it. He has already said that he wants CL action, something now he won't get at Spurs.

He looked shattered when he left the pitch tonight as if his team had just been relegated!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

I really cannot see Gareth Bale staying at Tottenham next season. Even if they place a hefty price tag on him, they are some teams who will be more than happy to match it. He has already said that he want CL action, something now he won't get at Spurs.

He looked shattered when he left the pitch tonight as if his team had just been relegated!

There's been mention of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Man City and Man Utd, but I think Chelsea will make a big push for him.
Man Utd should try to strike a part exchange deal with Rooney. :biggrin:
Arsenal will be in the mix at the start but back out at the end. :biggrin:

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Didn't watch the Dortmund match but saw on espn news Klopp arguing with the referee after the final whistle. :biggrin:

Hoffenheim awarded 2 penalty kick goals. GK Weidenfeller got sent off. Dortmund's last minute equalizer rue offside by linesman. Kelong :biggrin:

<iframe src="http://rutube.ru/video/embed/6353999" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="405" width="720"></iframe>

Borussia Dortmund 1 : 2 Hoffenheim

Last edited:

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

West Bromwich Albion 5 : 5 Manchester United

<iframe src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x10137p" frameborder="0" height="270" width="480"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1rKOdVAKTv8?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vqXBuF93iQE?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

cYu3eCa.jpg

jw5

Loyal

any rapid fire gum chewing?...i didnt manage to watch.

there is no need for him in Chelsea.:biggrin:
i still hold doubts on this chap.

I think Fergie lost the chewing gum habit. :o
Good thing he is retiring, cos I wouldn't forsee him and Jose being so pally next season if he were still at Man Utd.
And I consider Bale one of the world's top 5 players, probably only behind Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao.
Have more_faith in him. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Hoffenheim awarded 2 penalty kick goals. GK Weidenfeller got sent off. Dortmund's last minute equalizer rue offside by linesman. Kelong :biggrin:

Borussia Dortmund 1 : 2 Hoffenheim

Despite having already secured second place and having the match of his career coming up next week, Klopp just doesn't like to lose. And he doesn't mind getting in officials' faces even if it means sanactions for himself. He will be perfect for the BPL. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

next year should be quite interesting.....MUtd, MCity and Chelsea....any of them could win it. Arsenal and Spurs to fight for 4th and 5th again i reckon.

I think Fergie lost the chewing gum habit. :o
Good thing he is retiring, cos I wouldn't forsee him and Jose being so pally next season if he were still at Man Utd.
And I consider Bale one of the world's top 5 players, probably only behind Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

next year should be quite interesting.....MUtd, MCity and Chelsea....any of them could win it. Arsenal and Spurs to fight for 4th and 5th again i reckon.
Banish notion of noisy neighbours, oil money does not make success alone. Your gunners still got ammo?:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

im not saying he is not good. too much hype on him. kick, run, shoot? technically, he is still not there.:biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not a fan of Bale either but his record in the PL this year speaks for itself.
23 goals for a midfielder is impressive as is his accuracy with long range shots.

Without Bale in the team, Spurs would have been looking at a mid table finish.
Do not forget he is only 23.

If you really want doubt about the calibre of a player, try Emmanuel Adebayor. Lazy, indifferent and greedy are some of the kinder words I will use for him.

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Official TCSS Thread , Champions League Final tonight!

For me, I'd like to see Dortmund pull off a win but Bayern Munich maybe too strong.

Your predictions please?

jw5

Loyal

For me, I'd like to see Dortmund pull off a win but Bayern Munich maybe too strong.

Your predictions please?

I'd like Dortmund to win, but I too think Bayern are too strong and too confident this year.
Funnily enough, Gotze's absence may actually help Dortmund as even if he may be going all out, his team mates may not think so.
But his replacement will be a far lesser player than he is, whether it is Kevin G(something) or ah pek Sebastian Kehl or Liverfool reject Sahin.
Hummels may not be fully fit too.
On Bayern's side, they are almost at full strength, confident but not overly so because of previous years.
The difference this year could be Javi Martinez, and because of Kroos' injury, the first eleven picks itself.
Dante and Boateng need to keep Lewandowski and Reus quiet and it's a good thing they are both fit because Van Buyten would have been a weakness to exploit.
Bayern need to start fast to try and win it in 90 minutes.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think BM will win by at least Nor Liap Kew. Take BM Pang Kew! Hoot Ah! :biggrin:

Klopp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think BM will win by at least Nor Liap Kew. Take BM Pang Kew! Hoot Ah! :biggrin:

01ac69c4.jpg

"Wah.. Nor Liap Kew somemore... see Klopp no up issit? Up to u.. Caveat Emptor! To Each His Own!"
"Wait... why must bet? Can't u all just enjoy watching this final showpiece?"