• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: facebook reject!

Your EQ is low. :biggrin: What i meant is that the reason Newcastle beat Chelsea is because not that they are good but because Chelsea is lousy get it? But you are stupid. :biggrin: Hope Man U don't win the BPL. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
No, i dun think Chelsea is lousy, u facts sucks, :biggrin::biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The joke is that Arsenal, Newcastle, Tottenham who are chasing for the CL spot drew / lost their games. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chelsea kills liverfools to win the FA cup. Drogba scores the 2nd goal. Any of you lost money?
I only bet in World cup or Euro :biggrin::biggrin:

Liverfool is not worth talking about. :biggrin:

Chelsea won ugly in all their games and Matteo admitted that he is happy about it.
:biggrin:
A win is a win, Mourinho Chelsea also dun play attractive football, but they won 2 BPL, as long as its a win, who cares?