• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Tcss 20/4/12

aiyoyoyo....today i kena banned for a few hours cos of TCSSing wildly coupled with BosSam being in a foul mood.

I thought that it might be an idea to have a daily TCSS thread somewhat like TSR in the religious thread.

At the moment i kena the mother of all infractions ...12 points and my sbf life is hanging on a thread.

welcome back bro :wink:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

boss sam is angry cos' someone out of concern mounted a seat back to his bike.:biggrin:

aiyoyoyo....today i kena banned for a few hours cos of TCSSing wildly coupled with BosSam being in a foul mood.

I thought that it might be an idea to have a daily TCSS thread somewhat like TSR in the religious thread.

At the moment i kena the mother of all infractions ...12 points and my sbf life is hanging on a thread.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

haha i was surprised you also kena banned... :biggrin:

hi there

1. honest, i was surprised too.
2. never mind, we learn something here in sbf each passing day.
3. yes, i bear no hard feeling towards anyone including sammy.
4. he is just doing what he believes is appropriate.
5. i shall survive!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yalor bro , brother errection purposely start up this thread to tcss ....:wink:

yalor... i tot i have to wait till tomolo sun rise to see him out of prison...

few hours banned onli , must be giving a good one to ah sam :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

yes bro...no point to get angry with anyone here espcially BosSam. The rascal is doing a good service for us. So that why i service him in return for

all of us. I should get a medal for sacrifice and bravery :smile:

hi there

1. honest, i was surprised too.
2. never mind, we learn something here in sbf each passing day.
3. yes, i bear no hard feeling towards anyone including sammy.
4. he is just doing what he believes is appropriate.
5. i shall survive!