• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, I think Man U will win the League.. Looked at the way they thrash Wolves so easily..This Chicarito really money worth it.. He reminds me of Solksjaer..
I think the derby is the major point lah, the one win that match is the champion, hopefully Arsenal and Chelsea can help Man U also, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fuck you, Mourinho belongs to Man U, he will never go to Man City 1, unless he wanna burn the bridges

That Lao Gay SAF will never retire until he is in the coffin. Just like our dear leader :biggrin:

Im also a Manu Utd fan lah, would love to see him managing Man Utd. But then, the yankies made us so much in debts.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun see why they cannot work together then SAF passing the baton to him, its possible

Mourinho works as assistant to SAF or SAF moves upstairs and Mourinho takes his advice? both scenarios not possible. you are humiliating the special one. :biggrin:

go ManU no challenge. can't do better than SAF except repeatedly winning European Cups. managing any of ManU main rivals would be more irresistible for Mourinho.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mourinho works as assistant to SAF or SAF moves upstairs and Mourinho takes his advice? both scenarios not possible. you are humiliating the special one. :biggrin:

go ManU no challenge. can't do better than SAF except repeatedly winning European Cups. managing any of ManU main rivals would be more irresistible for Mourinho.
I think they have to come out a philosophy they can agree on, SAF move upstairs, I'm sure he wont chap liao unless the team screw up.

Mourinho is not only chasing after challenges lah, he just wants to leave his name on famous clubs.

If he wants challenges, pls go to Anzhi, LOL

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5031-blue.swf?TimeZone=GMT0800&" width="145" height="50" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

171847_thumb.jpg

Ribery: We are Bayern Munich and we fear no side
The France international has been buoyed by the Bundesliga outfit's stunning return to form, which has seen them rack up 14 goals in their last two outings in all competitions

Arrogant Bayern Munich talk big only. They are not invincible at home. Even Barca and RM have lost their home games to Spanish clubs. :biggrin:

27.03.10 Bayern Munich 1 Stuttgart 2
23.05.10 Bayern Munich 0 Inter Milan 2
25.09.10 Bayern Munich 1 Mainz 2
27.02.11 Bayern Munich 1 Borussia Dortmund 3
03.03.11 Bayern Munich 0 Schalke 1
16.03.11 Bayern Munich 2 Inter Milan 3
07.08.11 Bayern Munich 0 Borussia Monchengladbach 1
20.11.11 Bayern Munich 0 Borussia Dortmund 1

If they can't beat Real Madrid, they can forget about beating Europe's best. Clubs that hosts the CL final has been jinxed to fail. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they have to come out a philosophy they can agree on, SAF move upstairs, I'm sure he wont chap liao unless the team screw up.
Mourinho is not only chasing after challenges lah, he just wants to leave his name on famous clubs.

very hard for SAF not to interfere in team affairs. his legacy will haunt his successor. Mourinho can create his own legacy more on ManU main rivals. it's impossible to outdo SAF.

anyway i hope when SAF retires, captain marvel Bryan Robson takes over as ManU manager and bring back Steve Bruce, Steve McClaren and Roy Keane as his trusted lieutenants. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very hard for SAF not to interfere in team affairs. his legacy will haunt his successor. Mourinho can create his own legacy more on ManU main rivals. it's impossible to outdo SAF.

anyway i hope when SAF retires, captain marvel Bryan Robson takes over as ManU manager and bring back Steve Bruce, Steve McClaren and Roy Keane as his trusted lieutenants. :biggrin:

Wah lau... mai lah..... Knn, you Man City fan izzit? lol

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I take back my words... :o :o :o:p :biggrin:

172425_thumb.jpg

Dalglish: ooii.. how can like that? You call yourself a loyal Reds supporter??

165488_thumb.jpg

Mancini : Nabei who farted?? Own up!!

158001_thumb.jpg

Giroud : Sorry sorry i can't help it. Haven't pang sai for days.

145146_thumb.jpg

Torres : Heng ah... i scored a brace if not sipeh jialat

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Read Robben thinking of leaving, Man U, pls get Robben and Sneijder, Man U + Dutch, woohooooo :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

One is selfish and is good only for crucial games and knockout competitions while the other out of form, falling behind "Poncho". What i am trying to say is that these 2 oranges :biggrin: sucks.