• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Na ma eh, you pm me the list of your clones that I need to up. I will up accordingly. It will be a secret. I won't leak it out. It's not that I don't want to up, out of 10 ppl who up me, only 2 will leave their nicks behind.

Kns, you really very free, play clones. :biggrin:

Hahaha pm you my list. You siao. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahaha pm you my list. You siao. :biggrin:

Not your entire list lah. That few nick u added me. Nvm, now hard to see because using iPhone. Monday I check my rep list and list down those who left their nicks behind. Then you tell me which one by pm. Now add u 3 points first. Don't disturb me liao :biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not your entire list lah. That few nick u added me. Nvm, now hard to see because using iPhone. Monday I check my rep list and list down those who left their nicks behind. Then you tell me which one by pm. Now add u 3 points first. Don't disturb me liao :biggrin:

Hi there again,

1. Had upped you previously
2. Don't be so nice to this asshole
3. Thank you anyway
4. Or must i use another to reciprocate?
5. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn, dunno what you 2 doing, joking or suaning, bor gua eh dai ji liao lor....

Chok dee na

Because of you lah, so zhun go and tear his mask and even quoted it. Haha. I must share a good news with you. Just happened to know a PRC girl online. Early 20s but knn, let a 30+ man use her. The man even borrow money from her. Them exchange pic with her, wah, ta ma de, so cute and sweet. Cheebye, I must 横刀夺爱already.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because of you lah, so zhun go and tear his mask and even quoted it. Haha. I must share a good news with you. Just happened to know a PRC girl online. Early 20s but knn, let a 30+ man use her. The man even borrow money from her. Them exchange pic with her, wah, ta ma de, so cute and sweet. Cheebye, I must 横刀夺爱already.
I know, you know can liao, and its not my fault mah.....

Share share contact leh.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
她来自胡志明市

HK businessman Kiu doesn't have time to woo a girl. On a trip to Saigon, he offers financial help to poor girl Shun's (very troubled !) family if she'll come and live with him. With a sense of duty but no love, she agrees, too timid to even tell boyfriend Lik just after losing her virginity to him. Love fails to blossom between Shun and Kiu in HK, and Kiu starts to drink heavily. Sandy, Kiu's luscious secretary takes advantage and gets it off with him in the gym and digusts Shun in the process. Shun gets drunk and is picked up in a bar, nearly raped, and rescued then befriended by a fellow Vietnamese, a photographer, in what is clearly a setup. Turns out Sandy is behind this ruse as well, to get Shun out of the way and have Kiu all to herself. But things don't go according to anyone's plan. Will Shun give up Kiu and his money to go back to Lik? Will Sandy hold her nerve and push ahead ? Will the guys Sandy paid to set up Shun have their way with Sandy instead ?

Story sound good, i shall try to find, hehehe, thanks all