• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Gambling is in my blood. Started betting and gambling in the early 70s as a teenager. Even though always lose, never gave up! We all have our vices. That makes life worth living.

I'm a football fan who enjoys a little bet to make the matches even more interesting. :wink:

Roberto Man-JI-ni : KNNCJB! :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes, he might won but how many times he bet against the favourites he won?
did he mention the number of times he lost? and the money he lost?

so did he bet on wigan the previous match vs manutd? the odds was good too.:biggrin:
when 1 times he bet against all odds, he strikes, he will made the announcement.:biggrin:

Yeah, one of my friends is one such punter. Only difference is that he bets small e.g $50, $100. Likes to yaya with me whenever he wins $$ betting on those super underdogs/improbable scorelines but quiet like a mouse on the frequent occasions when he loses. True punters/investors do not gamble away their $$ in such a haphazard manner. There's method and deliberation when they bet. :smile:

David Luiz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of one guy that bet 1k on sunderland to beat city. Odds were 8.5 he just made 7.5k along with another 3k for man united to lose.

Unbeliveable that there are ppl like him to go against the favourites and also damn lucky. Another one commented that during yr's end big teams will lose.

Did anyone bet against favourites? If i were betting i would definitely be on the favourites or perhaps jiak ball.

How often does the two Manchesters lose? Bet 19 times to get two hits. Do your maths. BTW i hope Chelsea lose or draw with Wolves. :biggrin:

153384143f48410acb6d388ff8fec96a04586c84.jpg

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How often does the two Manchesters lose? Bet 19 times to get two hits.
precisely. how many times he goin to lose for the 2 hits?
if ttz really the case, then Jah fren must have bet on Wigan to win too. isnt it?:biggrin:

or his fren, the whole season only bet on Blackburn to win Manutd?:biggrin: now he can rest for the next season.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Roman is just waiting for the champions league to restart.
The moment Chelski are knocked out, AVB will be history. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no Drogba no Sturridge, only recognized striker is Lulaku.:eek:
add to the woes, Bosingwa and Lamps are starting.:*:

i worry for Chelsea.:p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a football fan who enjoys a little bet to make the matches even more interesting. :wink:

Roberto Man-JI-ni : KNNCJB! :biggrin:

I won't be able to watch a soccer match without any bets placed. But I am able to bet on matches without any live telecast. Pathological gambler?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelsea draw again?:biggrin:

Bosingwa, how on earth Chelsea spend buying him?:*:

and top of that, AVB sub Mata.:eek:

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a dangerous pass back by Fulham.:*:
Arsenal penalty which was waved away.