• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok , So long as u are happy, can liao.....:smile:
Next time u free try Ratchada stretch, many many so call models ranging from 3000 - 5000THB, but only 2-3 hr inclusive of room, massage.....

All my friends said I have beginner's luck. That was the first (and only) time I visited Bangkok. They all said my girl was best. Too bad I found such a gem on our last night and running out of time. Otherwise they'd all queue up to book her if I don't want to extend booking, LOL!

Anyway, later I discovered Hatyai and don't need to go Bangkok anymore. Hatyai is much nearer and much cheaper. Cozy small town atmosphere too. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Next time u free try Ratchada stretch, many many so call models ranging from 3000 - 5000THB, but only 2-3 hr inclusive of room, massage.....

"model" not really model la just maybe prettier and younger and body better a little that's it. Cannot justify the extra 1000-3000 more. Why? More often than not the normal girls have better service and more detail and caring. "model" many a little howlian. Most regulars will agree will this.

Hahaha Ratchada, Dark Side of Bangkok.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3k-5k for 2 hours is expensive...

Best way is to find the one you like at he fish tank, have a session with her, if you like her, ask her whether if she can spend overnight with you, give her your no., ask her call you afterwork.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"model" not really model la just maybe prettier and younger and body better a little that's it. Cannot justify the extra 1000-3000 more. Why? More often than not the normal girls have better service and more detail and caring. "model" many a little howlian. Most regulars will agree will this.

Hahaha Ratchada, Dark Side of Bangkok.
I think next time go alone, will find you for contacts :eek::eek::eek: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are red, purple, green and blue attires... she's green :smile:

bro...brown..not purple..not Garuda...LOL

i ask red / brown cos thot she quite senior liao (35yo) LOL...

nxt time i take SQ, i will shout ALAMAK KING...see which stewardess turn around LOL...then i noe who ur tirak liao hee hee...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think next time go alone, will find you for contacts :eek::eek::eek: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I went to Thailand twice. Once to Bangkok and once to Phuket. Both times with my wife. You should always bring your GF/wife along so that you don't yield to temptation and get conned.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro...brown..not purple..not Garuda...LOL

i ask red / brown cos thot she quite senior liao (35yo) LOL...

nxt time i take SQ, i will shout ALAMAK KING...see which stewardess turn around LOL...then i noe who ur tirak liao hee hee...
SQ too ex for me lah, siao 1 that airline, I always complain to her, hehehehe.

There's no brown lah, only those 4 colours I've mentioned.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went to Thailand twice. Once to Bangkok and once to Phuket. Both times with my wife. You should always bring your GF/wife along so that you don't yield to temptation and get conned.
I go BKK to eat, the rest got time then do, lol

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
3k-5k for 2 hours is expensive...

Best way is to find the one you like at he fish tank, have a session with her, if you like her, ask her whether if she can spend overnight with you, give her your no., ask her call you afterwork.

After work you need hair dryer liao. Also damn late liao.

Better tell her next day work for/on you whole day.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
SQ too ex for me lah, siao 1 that airline, I always complain to her, hehehehe.

There's no brown lah, only those 4 colours I've mentioned.

I've hated SQ since young when they advertised Singapore Girls. What the fuck? Prostitutes on air? People fly with you because of your girls? What a great way to fly or fuck or get a cheap thrill hardon? Very tasteless and disgusting. Made me ashamed to Singaporean when I was abroad.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've hated SQ since young when they advertised Singapore Girls. What the fuck? Prostitutes on air? People fly with you because of your girls? What a great way to fly or fuck or get a cheap thrill hardon? Very tasteless and disgusting. Made me ashamed to Singaporean when I was abroad.
Hahaha.... i've heard a lot, some are true :P