• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The official OZ bashing thread.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Australia's Homeless: A National Epidemic

That places you in the upper tax brackets there

Sucks for you man

Taxable income is different from income income :biggrin:

Poor American boy - why are all the talkshows in America talking about living within your means.

Anyway, the Rudd govt will announce measures that will make you really jealous. Australia will be one of the best places to cope in a recession. :smile:

Unlike politically correct USA, we know how to work the media for attention.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Australia,Why do you hate Foreigners? Why Spit on Them? Why treat them like Dogs?

And Add in those Ripp-Off Prices there and you have a good reason to avoid Australia at all costs

Australia is a ripp off!

Yalor who is so idiot to go and pay and pay and be beat to death?

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taxable income is different from income income :biggrin:

Poor American boy - why are all the talkshows in America talking about living within your means.

Anyway, the Rudd govt will announce measures that will make you really jealous. Australia will be one of the best places to cope in a recession. :smile:

Unlike politically correct USA, we know how to work the media for attention.

Joshie Boy!

Now now Joshie Boy, tax is tax. As upsetting it is to you to pay such massive super high taxes and cheated there, I know its just unfair to you.

Oh by the way, Obama is giving us another huge tax break this year

Jealous, huh?

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The World's Worst Currency? Beware the A$.......

i would give almost anything to be there right now. the world is a different place today. today, things are different. america is the world's hedgemon - we are living in a unipolar world, ruled by america the great.

There was a record 1.8 Million there. Today everything feels different here.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Funny Redbull and I (Shockshiok) Neddy Speechless Hee Hee

look at this guy. he talks to himself and says i am redbull - only problem is i am on at the same time.yet another example of a subprime singaporean in australia.maybe he was chased by a bunch of white supremists saying "go home chink"

hee hee

Last edited:

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: So Funny Redbull and I (Shockshiok) Neddy Speechless Hee Hee

look at this guy. he talks to himself and says i am redbull - only problem is i am on at the same time

yet another example of a subprime singaporean in australia

maybe he was chased by a bunch of white supremists saying "go home chink"

hee hee

I saw that too

Poor guy

He left once you pointed out we were here at the same time

But this is too entertaining

I hope we have not scared joshie boy away

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sharp Recession In Australia Forecasted - Time for Tax cut

i see the reality of the situation is hitting you. hindsight is indeed 20/20 but too bad you chose the worst country in the world to migrate too instead of better climes.

yes its too bad for you. mr paul hogan "croc dundee" is no longer putting a shrimp on the barbie for you in australia, he's putting a shrimp on the barbie at his massive home in the US while cursing australia as the whole world is.

hee hee

LOL!

Well said!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kelings mistaken for Abos in Melbourne, kena thrashed daily

I do feel very sorry for the Muslims here as well as the Indians.

If this type of behavior happened here, there would be a lawsuit and broadcast on CNN.

But in the UK and Arsetralia its too widespread, and tolerated

Thats why so many Chinese are trying to come here

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah, I am jealous. Thanks for appearing. I am suuuuper jealous.
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=15609
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Joshie Boy you are losing your mind.

I know the taxes are high, but sorry to inform you we are actually on the forum at the same time

I know its tough being cheated, paying 3X what we pay, but face the music like a man, Joshie Boy

Australia is a ripp-off!

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

well i see there are three people on this forum right now. me, redbull and imperialarms.next this subprime singaporean stuck in australia will accuse all of us of being the same person. its what you expect from such people.and its soooooo embarrsing. and fun

hee hee

Last edited:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Australia,Why do you hate Foreigners? Why Spit on Them? Why treat them like Dogs?

subprime singaporean too stupid to know anything. just look at this forum and you can see how stupid they are

hee hee

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

well i see there are three people on this forum right now. me, redbull and imperialarms.next this subprime singaporean stuck in australia will accuse all of us of being the same person. its what you expect from such people.and its soooooo embarrsing. and fun

hee hee

Oh that's right!

We are the same person right?

Imperialarms, you, me, who's next?

LOL!!!!!

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh that's right!

We are the same person right?

Imperialarms, you, me, who's next?

LOL!!!!!

Maybe not the same person but from the same office with the same supervisor and the same paymaster?

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uk and aussieland seem to have this kind of weird Yobbish culture, how incredibly odd. using someone's head as ashtray??? tt's just fucked up

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sharp Recession In Australia Forecasted - Time for Tax cut

i see the reality of the situation is hitting you. hindsight is indeed 20/20 but too bad you chose the worst country in the world to migrate too instead of better climes.

yes its too bad for you. mr paul hogan "croc dundee" is no longer putting a shrimp on the barbie for you in australia, he's putting a shrimp on the barbie at his massive home in the US while cursing australia as the whole world is.

hee hee

No worries. We are all prepared. Just don't make yourself jobless. :biggrin:

I realise just how silly you are. You have to impersonate so many equally idiot nicks to keep your American dream alive. :biggrin:

Personally, I am really happy that you are just a silly subprime clown that will make Australia's EQ lower with you around. :biggrin:

Croc Dundee is doing fine, we are really proud of him. :smile:
I hope the ATO will not get him.

Who care about ATO trying to catch him, Aussie govt cannot even catch tax cheats still living in Australia. Which is why they are targetting him, because US IRS is more cooperative in catching tax cheats. :wink:

Does IRS do water boarding on tax cheats - I am so scared to go US.

Anyway, back to you. You are more interesting.

You must have experienced Australians' way of life - Australia is made up of conmen. Cannot blame them for cheating you - Like what you say, Aussies are subprimes.

You just have to live with Aussies around you - making your otherwise miserable cheated life happy.

Like what America new greetings say - Ponzi to you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: