• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrats! Have yet to see any exact score prediction other than yours or I might have miss some bros posting.

Most important is collect money from Singapore Pools. :smile:

S'pore Pool chia lang wan so that Ah Ho can gamble away by the billions.

For instance during the Germany vs Greece match, SPool offered 75 cents for Germany to give 1/2 balls to Greece.

Outside market was $1.

Helder Postiga

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot u predicted 1-1?

It's good for Portugal that u are not playing, Hugo will give the Spanish defenders more problems.
I think it could be Germany vs Portugal in the finals.

Yes but the probability was either 0-0 or 1-1. Not even 2-2 because both teams are defensive and don't concede many goals. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'pore Pool chia lang wan so that Ah Ho can gamble away by the billions.

For instance during the Germany vs Greece match, SPool offered 75 cents for Germany to give 1/2 balls to Greece.

Outside market was $1.

Bro, congrats to you for the win. Yes, s pools odds very PCN (pui chao nua).

Knn, want to win quite difficult, still give this type of odds. I hope every bros can make s pools an atm machine.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
freedalas, what say you about england's 'destiny'?:biggrin:

Dont confuse england with chelsea. Chelsea has drogba, england has.....rooney.:p

Haha.......... the Heavens changed its mind after watching England's horrendous display and was too impressed by Pirlo's penalty. Heavens had prevented Italy from scoring despite its absolute dominance against a totally inept England side during the 120 minutes. It had caused Riccardo Montolivo to miss his spot-kick to give Rooney a chance to go one up for England. But when Pirlo did his superb 'spoon" penalty, Heavens had to change its mind to hand the game to Italy. Hence the two Ashleys missed in succession.

In the end, justice was served. England would not have made it through the group stage if Heavens had not help them in the first place. England now has returned to what it really is -a fuck up team with an even more fuck up manager.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I'm not too sure ... :confused:

[h=2] FIFA World Cup
[/h]
DateStageMatchResultVenueGoalscorers
04/07/06<abbr title="Semi-finals">SF</abbr>Germany - Italy0-2 <abbr title="Match decided after extra time">(aet)</abbr>
Dortmund
Grosso 119 ET, Del Piero 120 ET

<colgroup><col class="colDate"><col class="colStage"><col class="colMatch"><col class="colRes"><col class="colVenue"><col class="colScorers"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

i know........but now different.........Italy is at its weakest ever..........Germany at its strongest ever........

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro you the good!
I thought you ran road with some missing body parts already.

Expect a call from MIWs soon....they want to employ you as their official spin doctor.

Haha.......... the Heavens changed its mind after watching England's horrendous display and was too impressed by Pirlo's penalty. Heavens had prevented Italy from scoring despite its absolute dominance against a totally inept England side during the 120 minutes. It had caused Riccardo Montolivo to miss his spot-kick to give Rooney a chance to go one up for England. But when Pirlo did his superb 'spoon" penalty, Heavens had to change its mind to hand the game to Italy. Hence the two Ashleys missed in succession.

In the end, justice was served. England would not have made it through the group stage if Heavens had not help them in the first place. England now has returned to what it really is -a fuck up team with an even more fuck up manager.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why they never open AH plate.
1x2 though some payout odds higher it's 3 face bet (3 choices instead of AH's 2 choices).
Their half goal bet also fucked up...there are times both sides also win payout 1.75....knn water money want to earn 25cents.

Bro, congrats to you for the win. Yes, s pools odds very PCN (pui chao nua).

Knn, want to win quite difficult, still give this type of odds. I hope every bros can make s pools an atm machine.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Moronic predictions from morons. You would have been a moron too if you had taken their tips. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Next prediction 2-2 score line has yet to appear.....it's quite a common score line that hasn't appear yet.
Normal payout at least 16 times. Small try for last 3 games for a happy euro!

22 games kicked off so far still NO goalless draw....
Time to punt on goalless draw.

As I'd posted earlier, in this year of the Jubilee of the Queen of England's reign, the stars are in perfect alignment for England. The Heavens are smiling for England. Despite playing most fark-up football, it's in the quarter-finals, And after tonite, will be in the semis and go on to win the tournament. It doesn't matter how badly u play, if the Heavens decree u to win, u will win. And for Euro 2012, the Heavens had chosen England to win.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
22 games kicked off so far still NO goalless draw....
Time to punt on goalless draw.

You and those who followed your "tips" from the 18/06 onwards (date of your post) would have lost money. :biggrin:

16267017b0d0cb7617d098c20c09db10e107f799.jpg

16267020f98527ae08f619ad2ecfae3fb863e93f.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's obvious you cannot even count.
Suggest you refrain from gambling.
Or your eyes got sperm from bukakae?
Read again.
Start from match 23....England was match 28.
Even though odds were lower than the usual 10x you still make profit or worse break even only.
You like to dig past posts?
Please dig out the earlier ones that I predicted the pattern. Was off one or two matchdays and another was break even but even if you bet the same amount each game still no lose money.

You really live up to you name.
Anyway gambling involves luck, i shared what my predictions based on.
You bet or not won't influence the result, you win or lose won't have impact on my life.

You and those who followed your "tips" from the 18/06 onwards (date of your post) would have lost money. :biggrin:

16267017b0d0cb7617d098c20c09db10e107f799.jpg

16267020f98527ae08f619ad2ecfae3fb863e93f.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Moronic predictions from morons. You would have been a moron too if you had taken their tips. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
You maths fail english also fail.
What's gambling? What a punt?
Dun be hindsight, at least I salute those who have the balls to make a prediction. Right or wrong.
Have you made any?
You must belong to the 60 percent talk cock sing song but no action type sinkie.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You maths fail english also fail.
What's gambling? What a punt?
Dun be hindsight, at least I salute those who have the balls to make a prediction. Right or wrong.
Have you made any?
You must belong to the 60 percent talk cock sing song but no action type sinkie.

Coming from a cock who thinks that football matches are controlled by bookies and not won by merit and other factors. Enough said. Worse than the other fortune teller. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coming from a cock who thinks that football matches are controlled by bookies and not won by merit and other factors. Enough said. Worse than the other fortune teller. :biggrin:
haha my luck still hold up leh....
i never said the euro results were kelong......you machiam MSM whitewash the truth and peng prata......i merely stated kelong exists in football and other sports.....never mentioned anything about this euro being kelong.

pls dun peng anymore.......the majority of members here are not your run of the mill 60.1%....not so easy to con.

you on my case for no rhyme or reason......you must be the cockhead that claimed croatia was favourite against italy....kena pwned by me so not happy till now....my guess tio bo? hur hur hur.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hoping Portugal knock out Spain....................and Ronaldo breaks his legs and balls..............

and Germany thrash Italy....................

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why didn't you appear earlier with this statement of yours?

You have to dig back into earlier posts! Don't be lazy. I am sure you saw it so it's either you have already placed your bets or chose to ignore. :biggrin:

You bet with sgpools right? They are smart and know which are the games has high probability of ending in 0-0 or 1-1. Super low odds for the England vs Italy game @ 7.00 for 0-0 and 5.50. The lowest i have seen. Normally it's between 9.00-12.00 for 0-0.
:biggrin:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to dig back into earlier posts! Don't be lazy. I am sure you saw it so it's either you have already placed your bets or chose to ignore. :biggrin:

You bet with sgpools right? They are smart and know which are the games has high probability of ending in 0-0 or 1-1. Super low odds for the England vs Italy game @ 7.00 for 0-0 and 5.50. The lowest i have seen. Normally it's between 9.00-12.00 for 0-0.
:biggrin:

Who exactly are you? ballsathome or youtalkcock or both?

Last edited: