• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England damn malu! Was totally outclassed by the Italians.

Italy had 30 attempts on goal with 23 on target while England had only 3 attempts.

Italy could have scored 4 to 5 goals during regulation time.

Helder Postiga

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clowns your head!
What 4D? Probability you cock!
This also reflected in the odds....payout 7-6 times unlike the normal 9-10 times.
Better than nothing and to see England out is a bonus.
Good for nothings penalty jinx happened again.

Next prediction 2-2 score line has yet to appear.....it's quite a common score line that hasn't appear yet.
Normal payout at least 16 times. Small try for last 3 games for a happy euro!

Should go and buy 4D. :biggrin:

Unlike you who keep telling punters to buy that score line in the early stages of the competition, i've said that opportunity will come in the England vs Italy game and semi finals / finals. :biggrin:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clowns your head!
What 4D? Probability you cock!
This also reflected in the odds....payout 7-6 times unlike the normal 9-10 times.
Better than nothing and to see England out is a bonus.
Good for nothings penalty jinx happened again.

Next prediction 2-2 score line has yet to appear.....it's quite a common score line that hasn't appear yet.
Normal payout at least 16 times. Small try for last 3 games for a happy euro!

Congrats Bro, 0-0 finally came out! Hope you raise your stakes on this game. :smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England damn malu! Was totally outclassed by the Italians.

Italy had 30 attempts on goal with 23 on target while England had only 3 attempts.

Italy could have scored 4 to 5 goals during regulation time.

so many shots and can't score ah..................vs Germany.................Italy sure die lah................

too bad Germany not playing England.................otherwise another chance to humiliate the 3 Kittens..............

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should go and buy 4D. :biggrin:

Unlike you who keep telling punters to buy that score line in the early stages of the competition, i've said that opportunity will come in the England vs Italy game and semi finals / finals. :biggrin:
You got sperm in your eyes? Cannot read properly? Since when i say EARLY in the competition?
I started saying from after 20 over games into the competition.
Average payout typical was 10x to 12x payout....still could get a profit even if bet till end of tournament as long as one game come out goal less.
Alas many spotted this trend and last night odds got suppressed to 7x only. Still profitable.

I am not fighting with you for the title of GOD of predictions. You can also ignore if you do not share my way of predicting.
BUT DO NOT CALL ME NAMES.....we are all predicting here in cyberspace. i can also fuck you up but i try to be civil.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrats Bro, 0-0 finally came out! Hope you raise your stakes on this game. :smile:

Yes heng heng.
I did raise slightly because the odds only 7x payout.....after i added it was down to only 6x.....knn singpools is damn lousy.
Better than nothing.
Now i got 3 more games for a 2-2 big payout (hopefully)

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes heng heng.
I did raise slightly because the odds only 7x payout.....after i added it was down to only 6x.....knn singpools is damn lousy.
Better than nothing.
Now i got 3 more games for a 2-2 big payout (hopefully)

All The Best!:biggrin: How come you don't want to continue your 0-0 pick?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All The Best!:biggrin: How come you don't want to continue your 0-0 pick?

Frankly after a few games into this pattern i started to doubt myself :biggrin:
Some of my kakis even side bet with me that 0-0 might not make even a single appearance this whole euro.
One kaki even correctly predicted 4-2 for germany as he saw the pattern total 6 goals did not appear and punted based on that and correct score with payout odds 40.
He shared with me before the game but i missed that boat....so i figured my luck is so-so.....2-2 was predicted by this same guy....i think i need to ride his on this luck.
This euro is anomaly.....goalless after 28 games into the tournament.......i think i am counted lucky already and better grab the money and switch tactics.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of my kakis even side bet with me that 0-0 might not make even a single appearance this whole euro.
One kaki even correctly predicted 4-2 for germany as he saw the pattern total 6 goals did not appear and punted based on that and correct score with payout odds 40.
He shared with me before the game but i missed that boat....so i figured my luck is so-so.....2-2 was predicted by this same guy....i think i need to ride his on this luck.
This euro is anomaly.....goalless after 28 games into the tournament.......i think i am counted lucky already and better grab the money and switch tactics.

What if Dragon comes? :biggrin:
2-2 payout is very attractive. Good Luck. Support you abit. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
0-0 for England vs Italy match and onwards is what i have have been saying unlike some clowns who keeps telling you to bet on them like 4D. :rolleyes::biggrin:

I thot u predicted 1-1?

It's good for Portugal that u are not playing, Hugo will give the Spanish defenders more problems.
I think it could be Germany vs Portugal in the finals.

Last edited:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many shots and can't score ah..................vs Germany.................Italy sure die lah................

too bad Germany not playing England.................otherwise another chance to humiliate the 3 Kittens..............

Don'ch noe if you believe in history or not?

Italy is Germany's jinx opponent. They met 5 times and Italy won twice and drew thrice.

Those in the know are already taking Italy with the 1/2 ball handicap.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I started betting on 0-0 scoreline with Portugal quarter final and succeded last nite with Italy v England.

Had an extra bonus on the draw result which paid 2.88 and 7 to 1 for 0-0.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Italy is Germany's jinx opponent. They met 5 times and Italy won twice and drew thrice.

Yes some of my kakis like to bet on the side of history........
They say if sway sway history were to 'peng' then no choice.......pay money watch history being changed :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i know........but now different.........Italy is at its weakest ever..........Germany at its strongest ever........

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually for any team that makes it too the final the odds are more or less even.....not much favourite to speak of.....both teams 50-50 chance of winning.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrats! Have yet to see any exact score prediction other than yours or I might have miss some bros posting.

Most important is collect money from Singapore Pools. :smile: