• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN watching this game make me bit sleepy.. This match needs a goal to open up the game..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Germany is not playing well. They are lucky that the deflected cross met Gomez.

The better team lost today. haizzz

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Portugal No18 Silvestre Varela missed a sitter! Unbelievable!

Good header by Gomez though. Both Portugal and Holland need to get a result now otherwise it's an early flight home.

Last edited:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spain vs Italy

A heavyweight contest which neither will feel they can lose and may end up with a low-scoring draw.

Italy conceded only two goals in qualifying rounds and it'll be difficult for Spain to break them down without David Villa.

Take Italy with 1/2 ball handicap.

Croatia vs Ireland

Expect a close game between two teams who will fancy their chances of keeping a clean sheet in this encounter.

Ireland are expertly managed by Giovanni Trapattoni and it'll not be easy for Croatia to break them down.

Take under 2 balls.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pressure will be on the defending and World Champions Spain..

I'm goin for a narrow lucky win for the Italians.. They'll score a goal on the counter attack and close shop after that..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
italy to squeak past spain

croatia to beat ireland

Took on some of my colleagues also on these 2 matches.....but less guys than the greece/poland match

jw5

Loyal
My prediction for tonite's games:

Croatia and Ireland to be a high scoring game. Spain to beat Italy easily. :o

Italy are not a good team, even without the corruption scandal overhanging.

So far, had one prediction correct, Russia vs Czech Rep 5 goals. Nearly won on PTS also, bet 4-2 instead of 4-1. :(

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Italy no width in their play. They like to play 4-4-2 diamond with the two paikias Balotelli and Cassano upfront. Other than Cassano and Marchisio, the rest of the attackers are not good enough to attack through the congested middle. Good players, crap coach. There's a reason why they have lost their past three matches after all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) I think Denmark won all of its qualification matches. Denmark might get 9/9 points and top the group.

2) Holland's defending is shit. Germany's defending is also shit (though less shitty than Holland's).