• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The NK-US Summit Thread

Score for Trump-Kim summit

• Total voters

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
159156f5-e756-4de2-948a-430d2753e34b.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have highlighted some very important points.

The fact that Kim was willing to take china's plane may lead us to the conclusion that he has already decided to side with the Chinese That is probably why he was not too concern with losing data of his DNA or maybe the Chinese already have them. (DNA targeted poisoning which was believed to be used to kill his brother is so lethal and specific, which explained why others who had touched the same substance were unaffected).

With above understanding, trump is not up against Kim but the combined wit of Xi and Kim. Sadly that silly man is only interested in cutting expenses and think that this summit is a good excuse to cut exercises and deployment. From his behavior at the summit he does not appear to have any sense on what is leadership and security.

Incidentally, Kim choice of hotel should be recommended by china because Xi stayed there before. Interesting to find out the link between ST Regis and china.
Kim is very smart to issue nuclear threats and soon get an invitation from China to meet him when according to this news, Xi despised him previously. So he probably wanted China to be on his side indeed.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www...20/north-korea-china-kim-train-xi-south-korea

The timing of this unprecedented meeting is no coincidence, taking place just weeks ahead of a possible summit between Kim and President Donald Trump to negotiate a curb on North Korea’s nuclear and missile programs.

Kim’s trip remains somewhat shrouded in mystery — the whole thing was incredibly cloak-and-dagger, even involving a mysterious green bulletproof train that Kim rode to and from Beijing — but Chinese state-run media said that Kim accepted an invitation from Xi for a face-to-face meeting to discuss the current nuclear standoff.

Xi has despised Kim for years because he’s felt slighted and humiliated by this regime. There have been multiple times when China has publicly issued warnings to North Korea about not testing weapons, only for Pyongyang to go ahead and do it anyway.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim is very smart to issue nuclear threats and soon get an invitation from China to meet him when according to this news, Xi despised him previously. So he probably wanted China to be on his side indeed.

Wrong! Xi totally ignored him even though he fired his biggest missile. It wasn't until Kim told Moon he wanted to meet Trump on March 6, 2018 that the chink emperor panicked because he was caught off guard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong! Xi totally ignored him even though he fired his biggest missile. It wasn't until Kim told Moon he wanted to meet Trump on March 6, 2018 that the chink emperor panicked because he was caught off guard.
No I am talking about he issued nuclear threats to Donald trump about the nuclear button on his desk is working. That was what started the whole thing.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe Kim hates Xi as much as I do. He will be taking the South Korean president's plane when he visits Trump.
Agreed that Kim doesn't like Xi. IMO he is using one giant to contain another to his advantage. After watching his behavior, movements, body language ..., during his summit, Kim is a born leader. Many questioned his cruelty and human rights issues. However, I think he hasn't much choice. To survive in a jungle, he needs to behave like another of the wild animal. Now that he has established his foothold in his own country and international arena, let's hope he knows how to gradually relax his strong grip on his people.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rooskies are watching closely too. Teehee...
I have been wondering how nk can develop nuclear and missiles on their own. It is impossible. From Xi's reactions, china doesn't seems to be the main one helping them.

Therefore, I think the rooskies are not just watching closely. They might have been the producer, director, ... working silently behind the scene, helping Kim to put up this wonderful show. Besides the visit by their FM, there was total silence.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lor, US fake moon landing or man go to the moon.

The world is flat until NASA fake fly to moon and went up to take picture of the earth is round..... and earth is a blue planet..... even moon is round and all planets are round....

Never hv one planet is flat but all is perfectly globe shape and are spinning globe somemore...

I have been wondering how nk can develop nuclear and missiles on their own. It is impossible. From Xi's reactions, china doesn't seems to be the main one helping them.

Therefore, I think the rooskies are not just watching closely. They might have been the producer, director, ... working silently behind the scene, helping Kim to put up this wonderful show. Besides the visit by their FM, there was total silence.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Besides the visit by their FM, there was total silence.

One thing about the rooskies- idle banters and pleasantries aren't part of their way of life. Be prepared to spend hours on end if you asked: "Kak dilah?" If you aren't truly interested, you'd be better off putting up a stern face.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

from former soviet scientists and a failed US venture to bring in space technology from their invention due to congress objection, the scientists turn to other pots of gold and also close collaboration with iran, saddam's iraq who wanted to have one of their own.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
from former soviet scientists and a failed US venture to bring in space technology from their invention due to congress objection, the scientists turn to other pots of gold and also close collaboration with iran, saddam's iraq who wanted to have one of their own.

After Perestoika, I understand the rooskies were all over the world.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the hastiness the summit was organised, the flip flop on whether the summit is on or off and most importantly the accomodating behaviour of US, especially when the signed document lack substance, it arouses the suspicion that the summit is only a part of a bigger plan orchestrated by 2 of the giants. Is this summit actually a collaboration between US and Russia or is it one between China and Russia? Nk may just be a pawn but Kim should be most willingly to be one, using its role to his maximum advantage.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim could just have been used, though he should be fully aware. Similarly trump and Putin did not meet in recent days and I don't think they can officially meet to discuss. Officially they are supposed to be unfriendly. The only person showing most concern is Xi. Maybe that tells a story.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
all this talk is jst flopping a dead horse nounce is world cup, G cup, no one heck care if trump dies tml

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim could just have been used, though he should be fully aware. Similarly trump and Putin did not meet in recent days and I don't think they can officially meet to discuss. Officially they are supposed to be unfriendly. The only person showing most concern is Xi. Maybe that tells a story.
I think we may have over analysed what seems to just a Summit between fat Trump and fat Kim. Theirs is a love hate relationship . They fought initially but now they are happily devoted to one another . That’s the story . No need to complicate it with mistresses and ex partners.