• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The NK-US Summit Thread

Score for Trump-Kim summit

• Total voters

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The US State of Dept labelled Singapore as a part of Malaysia :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
it's most likely done by a state department staffer in washington d.c. who administers their website. looked at google map and saw sg as the shitlet cumming out of ml's perineum (right between the johor lanjiao on the changi side and karchng on the tuas side). ok, banabang banabing. sg is city, ml is cuntry. that's how americans think when it cums to geography.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you trying to show here by posting this and ignoring my post? It does not change the fact that you did not ignore me but still banned me from many threads like Living in JB thread and this Classic forum replies thread etc.
@Leongsam @zhihau still banning me from Classic forum replies thread and Living in JB 3 thread Etc

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WeIl that Duolingo forum that I was talking about is not a forum like this one but something like the users there forming private groups to learn language. You don’t know how evil Malaysians and Indians are to form such groups whenever I go into the app and naming such groups to insinuate insult on me base on the title of their groups. So one day I fed up and formed one of these groups myself and true enough many filthy Indians and Malaysians joined. So I scolded them and then closed the group and left. Many dogs in this world indeed whether real forum or language learning app.
aiyah! wherever you go online you will face detractors and trolls lah. it's part and parcel of life on social media. just have to live with the noise. there are clear signals in the midst of noise. if everything and everybody is harassing you, may as well tune them out. otherwise, can't sleep, get depressed, commit sepukku, and becum ju-on and haunt everybody. :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah! wherever you go online you will face detractors and trolls lah. it's part and parcel of life on social media. just have to live with the noise. there are clear signals in the midst of noise. if everything and everybody is harassing you, may as well tune them out. otherwise, can't sleep, get depressed, commit sepukku, and becum ju-on and haunt everybody. :eek:
Hey you get the sequence wrong. It’s not I haunt dogs but filthy dogs like @Cottonmouth and now @Valium haunt me besides the four hypocritical catholic Christian dogs @glockman @AhMeng @musashi @Wunderfool

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
PS : Fug Ginfreely. She's a lunatic far worse than Kim Jong Un. Don't ever talk to her..LOL :biggrin:

82F48252-6121-446D-BAE3-B2E94393B057.png

Cyber bully