• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The NK-US Summit Thread

Score for Trump-Kim summit

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need gin jong un to denuke too, put the past behind and exist peacefully with all on sbf. no more outburst imagining every post is about chairwoman gin.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need gin jong un to denuke too, put the past behind and exist peacefully with all on sbf. no more outburst imagining every post is about chairwoman gin.
Another big fat lie when it’s nothing imaginary. You haven’t answered why said come to mama.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another big fat lie when it’s nothing imaginary. You haven’t answered why said come to mama.
it’s not come to mama. it’s cum cum, cum to mama. if you have watched the last “grudge” (ju-on) movie you will understand why she became unredeemable with her cum to mama scene in the old village.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
An excellent analysis which the libtards will probably use to the fullest.

Please explain why Kim changed his attitude. Did he suddenly wake up one morning in a good mood and decided it is time to negotiate?
One analyst just offered a very good explanation on this in the 10 pm news. He said why the two countries only met today is because if they met earlier NK would be at disadvantage so kim has been building his nuclear up until it is good enough to be a good bargaining chip with USA; while trump is willing to meet now is because the NK nuclear is now powerful enough to reach USA mainland so he has no choice but to meet for talk.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Come to think of it, anyone with the breakdown of the expenditure? SGD$20M can feed a lot of people leh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s not come to mama. it’s cum cum, cum to mama. if you have watched the last “grudge” (ju-on) movie you will understand why she became unredeemable with her cum to mama scene in the old village.
What’s the difference between come to mama and cum to mama? Don’t you always change the spelling? So it is a ghost movie and has nothing to do with the filthy Malaysian and Indian dogs harassing me in Duolingo forum?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, anyone with the breakdown of the expenditure? SGD$20M can feed a lot of people leh.
What you trying to show here by posting this and ignoring my post? It does not change the fact that you did not ignore me but still banned me from many threads like Living in JB thread and this Classic forum replies thread etc.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What’s the difference between come to mama and cum to mama? Don’t you always change the spelling? So it is a ghost movie and has nothing to do with the filthy Malaysian and Indian dogs harassing me in Duolingo forum?
don't go to duolingo forum lor. if you don't wish to be harassed there, just avoid it. simple as that. sign says "danger" and you still kaykiang walk into manhole with eyes wide open. it's like that dog that kept going back to karchiau crocodile in arsetralia and finally crocodile devoured it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't go to duolingo forum lor. if you don't wish to be harassed there, just avoid it. simple as that. sign says "danger" and you still kaykiang walk into manhole with eyes wide open. it's like that dog that kept going back to karchiau crocodile in arsetralia and finally crocodile devoured it.
WeIl that Duolingo forum that I was talking about is not a forum like this one but something like the users there forming private groups to learn language. You don’t know how evil Malaysians and Indians are to form such groups whenever I go into the app and naming such groups to insinuate insult on me base on the title of their groups. So one day I fed up and formed one of these groups myself and true enough many filthy Indians and Malaysians joined. So I scolded them and then closed the group and left. Many dogs in this world indeed whether real forum or language learning app.