• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The NK-US Summit Thread

Score for Trump-Kim summit

• Total voters

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Let the fight begin!

From the airport all the way to Thompson exit, west bound direction on PIE all blocked for Kim's motorcade to pass through. The east bound traffic slowed to a crawl on lane 1 as the motorcade passed by.

Folks and security personnels can be seen on the overhead bridges, some climbing over the road dividers to catch a closer glimpse of the motorcade- most if not all of them armed with their smart phones and/or cameras.

What's SGD$20M? I think these chaps are ready to pay through their noses if need be :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
upload_2018-6-10_20-49-51.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small country want to host such event .... sus sue .... PAP for economic loss, late for your appointment and so on....

Price to pay for such nonsense event which has nothing to do with us.
Why small country cannot host such event? Now Singapore is world famous as a “peaceful ambassador”!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim came early likely because LHL wanted to discuss cooperation on the economic front.
Once NK opens its economy , there is no lack of opportunity for singaporean companies to invest in the country. I am sure they can do a parallel of the Suzhou Industrial Belt in NK.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kim came early likely because LHL wanted to discuss cooperation on the economic front.
Once NK opens its economy , there is no lack of opportunity for singaporean companies to invest in the country. I am sure they can do a parallel of the Suzhou Industrial Belt in NK.

discuss to bring in pro from pyongyang?

come i clap for you