• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The NK-US Summit Thread

Score for Trump-Kim summit

• Total voters

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No place is a safe place for politicians and kings.

Only safe for ceremonial king and queen like Machik the jiak leow bee Queen..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not when victims of US bully want buy NK nuke at top price to aim at US soil... 报仇血恨 to change fat Kim mind...

Decay US is a useless toothless tiger today norhing worth negotiate maybe this meeting is to say sorry calling each other names...

Then go back NK has lots of people wait buy his nuke eagerly....

Even buy NK nuke shell (fake it) is enough to scare that fat buffoon Trump...

the summit will end well. every side gets what they want.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Screenshot_20180610-135331_Samsung Internet.jpg

Going to arrive soon... Welcome Mr Kim :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was offered a missile foc as a friendly gesture but have to ask HDB to make the mscp entrance bigger to park it, so far no use. Park outside I worry the sticker emblem kena stolen, Sides Lena scratch.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had any US Presidents met any of the NK Head Of State??. This is the first time one has. The North Korean has an embassy here for a very long time, it was along Stevens Road, an almost stone throw from the Indian Embassy; when I was young, used ti pass through this road & noticed the picture of current KIM's Grandpa picture hung huge there with the NK Flag, it was there for many years. Wonder, where the NK embassy is now, at the moment?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky says this event costs Singapore $20 million. guess the 69% love to see their taxpayer's money go down the drain.