• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The negative side of TOC

A

Alu862

Seems like they hunt for blogs posts about Singapore and may not inform the blog user first. THis Amelia who declared her love for our pink shirt wearing PM shut down here blog because it was advetised on TOC

That's your "advantage" of freedom of information

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2008/08/i-like-pm-lee/

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading her blog in the link given above, it is quite clear that different voters need different strokes

This is what she wrote:

I like PM Lee :smile:
Wednesday, 20 August 2008, 2:14 pm | 157 views
I never knew the government did so much and gave us so much money. I wonder if they receive any thank yous and if so, from who. Cause all along, i’ve never heard anyone thank the government. I’ve only heard people complain and blame and resent the government. those people, shen zai fu zhong bu zhi fu.

Amelia

For her, you need to do so much and give her money

Know your voters and you get their votes