• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most haunted HDB estate in sinkapore

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There used to be two blocks near Bedok reservoir. At the height of suicide at Bedok reservoir the residents of these blocks started leaving. They remain empty with no buyers no lease.
HDB later hoarded them up and demolish them. Now the land is repurposed.
Got one long block in front of the PIE. That block left vacant for quite some time. There were many rumours of some entity disturbances in that block by many ex residents. The playground nearby had that one kind of an eerie feeling during the night since it was situated just besides that particular vacant block. My uncle lives near to that so called haunted block. As a young boy when playing with my cousins, my uncle used to warn us not to go near that block if we were at the playground. If not mistaken, HDB then opened up that block again in late 90s and did many upgrading works. Many people then bought the units and as the years go by, all the units were fully taken up in that block. You can see that block if you're driving towards Tampines, Changi Airport.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't fight Neo Tiew estate at the end of Lim Chu Kang Rd. That place especially after it's vacated is damn eerie even during the day.
That place held a special place in my heart. Nobody would have guessed there's HDB flats located in such an ulu place.
During my N-Ass days in the 80s, I went there for early lunch almost daily and then went into the Sarimbun exercise area to repair army trucks and heavy plants.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That place held a special place in my heart. Nobody would have guessed there's HDB flats located in such an ulu place.
During my N-Ass days in the 80s, I went there for early lunch almost daily and then went into the Sarimbun exercise area to repair army trucks and heavy plants.

One of his victims, Agnes Ng, is my friend's younger cousin.