• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most haunted HDB estate in sinkapore

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the description there are 2 blocks in Spooner road estate that have been left vacant for more than a decade. They used to house railway workers.

This guy is renting a room from HDB.

HDB: can rent out don't waste

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the description there are 2 blocks in Spooner road estate that have been left vacant for more than a decade. They used to house railway workers.

This guy is renting a room from HDB.

HDB: can rent out don't waste

It's a nice and vintage HDB estate, I'm sure the units are much bigger than your modern HDB flats. Nice location too. Chinatown and Tanjong Pagar one direction, Vivocity and Bukit Merah the other direction.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe this chap in the video. Sometimes you need to trust your gut instincts if you feel a place is abit dodgy. Some decades ago, my Uncle was allocated a rental flat in Toa Payoh. His late wife used to see an unknown figure at the kitchen during the night. My uncle enquired his neighbors. He get to know previously, a chap that used to rent that unit did a ' Superman by jumping from the kitchen window.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I believe this chap in the video. Sometimes you need to trust your gut instincts if you feel a place is abit dodgy. Some decades ago, my Uncle was allocated a rental flat in Toa Payoh. His late wife used to see an unknown figure at the kitchen during the night. My uncle enquired his neighbors. He get to know previously, a chap that used to rent that unit did a ' Superman by jumping from the kitchen window.
Forgive me for asking. If he did a superman, why was he still in the kitchen? He should be on the ground floor.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some people are more sensitive to this kind of stuff, it is both a blessing and a curse.

Animals can detect 'dirty things' and they are honest.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forgive me for asking. If he did a superman, why was he still in the kitchen? He should be on the ground floor.
According to Buddhist beliefs committing suicide is one of the biggest sins and the punishment is the person can't move on to the next world. Instead the soul will have to relive the final few moments (like a video tape on loop) until his/her natural age expires.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people are more sensitive to this kind of stuff, it is both a blessing and a curse.

Animals can detect 'dirty things' and they are honest.
Agree. My late dog was able to detect this kind of dirty things during our late night walks along the pavements outside Changi Prison. Sometimes he would get abit agitated when walking past the old trees there. One time he stared hard at the entrance gate of this office building. The open car park of that office building has a Keling prayers altar. There used to be an old Indian temple there before the Government demolished it some 20 years ago. Out of goodwill, the owners of the new building, agreed to set up a small praying altar there. Until now many Keling prison wardens working nearby , members of public would go there to pray. Sometimes you can see Indian priests conducting some prayers during the wee hours. Back then, the Changi hangman used to go to the original temple every Friday midnights to do some prayers before hanging the first chap of the day.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
According to Buddhist beliefs committing suicide is one of the biggest sins and the punishment is the person can't move on to the next world. Instead the soul will have to relive the final few moments (like a video tape on loop) until his/her natural age expires.
Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks. I know that suicide is escaping and thwarting the objective of one's very existence. Macham throwing a spanner in the works. Hence, I am not surprised that each religion (or non-religion) prescribes its own aftermath of a suicide.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Agree. My late dog was able to detect this kind of dirty things during our late night walks along the pavements outside Changi Prison. Sometimes he would get abit agitated when walking past the old trees there. One time he stared hard at the entrance gate of this office building. The open car park of that office building has a Keling prayers altar. There used to be an old Indian temple there before the Government demolished it some 20 years ago. Out of goodwill, the owners of the new building, agreed to set up a small praying altar there. Until now many Keling prison wardens working nearby , members of public would go there to pray. Sometimes you can see Indian priests conducting some prayers during the wee hours. Back then, the Changi hangman used to go to the original temple every Friday midnights to do some prayers before hanging the first chap of the day.
I know the place. EZY (corporation) Building, next to Jln Bena. They leave the side gate open 24 hours for devotees to pray at the altar.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't fight Neo Tiew estate at the end of Lim Chu Kang Rd. That place especially after it's vacated is damn eerie even during the day.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and he did a superunhuman by jumping back into flat.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There used to be two blocks near Bedok reservoir. At the height of suicide at Bedok reservoir the residents of these blocks started leaving. They remain empty with no buyers no lease.
HDB later hoarded them up and demolish them. Now the land is repurposed.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Become a 5 eye Christian, their God is a demon chaser.... call in the messiah....

White man God very steady one.... everything he can do...

Actually when u can see ghost u are possed by demon.... demon see demon...

And this is why Muslims don't eat pigs it was contaminated by their messiah... stupid Son of God... nothing better to do...

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and he did a superunhuman by jumping back into flat.

Who can forget that infamous Toa Payoh unit that once belonged to Adrian Lim? Read that a Catholic family then bought the flat and spruced up the place. Side track abit. I once read that Adrian Lim even instructed his mistress to have sex with a young Mat neighbor as some sort of a cleansing ritual. The mistress duly obliged his instruction.