• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most handsome chinks gotta be

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jimmy Lin VS Edison Chen. And both happen to look alike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Lin#/media/File:Jimmy_Lin.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edison_Chen#/media/File:Edison-Chen-EDC.jpg

With this type of look , anytime can be alpha male :p

And this is how mangina look like :

jackneo%20main.jpg

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ensign Sulu. Flight navigator on the Starship Enterprise (helmed by the renowned Capt. James T. Kirk). Later in his career, he was promoted and captained the Starship Excelsior. An exceptional character and representative of Planet Earth's yellow-race Asiatics in the Galactic's Federation of Planets.

Cheers!

WhoTF is that ?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do u judge a person is pretty or handsome?
On wat criteria a person should have deem handsome or pretty?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many handsome chinks around....most in showbiz or modeling related industry....
Hk more than Taiwan....Taiwan ones look like little boys and gayish. Also Taiwan likes to copy jap and Koreans.
Tiongland so big surprising not many good looking tiongs around....perhaps I'm biased

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hk more than Taiwan....Taiwan ones look like little boys and gayish. Also Taiwan likes to copy jap and Koreans.
Tiongland so big surprising not many good looking tiongs around....perhaps I'm biased

Yeah somehow no matter how pretty a woman is ,once I learn is a tiong immediately I minus a lot of points. Same for man.

Wonder does sbf have handsome chinks

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

No handsome men from Tiongland ?

hu-ge.jpg

U5911P28DT20140320110308.jpg

20141112093749375.jpg

Next, our very own Taxi Shuai Ge - Bro Crafty:

80723004107391.jpg

Last edited: