• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Monsters and Demons here .....Are you one of them???

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
PWNED.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah meng kana pawned!!! bkt, brubec, ihp ,cockeyed, thugsin screwing him behind....hahhahahhaaa...tralalalalalalaaaa....
look at his screwed up face!!! monstrous!!!

Ghoulies+2.png

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah meng cant fuck himself , called the thug to assist...fuck lah ....ah meng your dick must be a useless weapon..

now get this !!!!!!!!!!! banged!!!!.....your dick no more!!! thugh is a useless shithead!!!

hellboy.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kaninah beh, cant handle....now called JAH to help fight kopi..shameless three!!! more fuckers will come soon...just watch!!!

Inner_Demon_Revisited_by_jdotjam.jpg

JAH and his dirty filthy CB Mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah meng, jah, thugsin, bkt, cockeyed, i h p and all the ccbye gang members and that idiotic cheesecbybin and chonburifc cbbin all dead skeletons!!! all turned to dead skulls!!!

inner_demons_by_monstergandalf-d4dbsbx.jpg

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah meng, jah, thugsin, bkt, cockeyed, i h p and all the ccbye gang members and that idiotic cheesecbybin and chonburifc cbbin all dead skeletons!!! all turned to dead skulls!!!
Hi BKT,

I really don't know who you are. Thanks for saving me last night. I think I will be off for some time
to reflect. No use wasting my time being battled and whacked by I H P and his Gang.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and thanks for all the beautiful songs.

I am just an ordinary Singaporean with no political agenda. Just came in for the fun of the forum Never know I could get embroiled in such a mess with more than 20 predators attacking me.

Thanks once again.

kopiuncle