• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mayfair - Ginfreely whorehouse in the West reveal exclusive

Is Ginfreely's whore den in Mayfair Jurong East?

• YES - look at her overdrive reaction. lol

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • YES - thanks for the tip off! Jw5. lol

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • YES - 2023 you will see that slut in Chinese Garden

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7 Millions of Malaysian Chinese and how many working in Spore that explains the whistling bullying in every coffee shop I go isn’t it?
And that’s just Malaysian Chinese whistling. How about the Malay or Indian Muslims in unit above attacking me?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cheebye mouth sucked a few million cocks, drank gallons of sperms and cheese. You are a dirty fucking whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cheebye mouth sucked a few million cocks, drank gallons of sperms and cheese. You are a dirty fucking whore.
That’s your Malaysian cheap whore way to win spamming shameless lies and act innocent after doing evil. I seriously doubt you are a sinkie. Afterall you glockman are busted to pretend to vote in 2015 election.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Mark Andrew Yeo is back"..7 pgs, since Mar 29 ...
"Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS..." 28 pgs since Mar 29 ...
"The Mayfair - Ginfreely SuperMart"...
just opened on Jun 28 .... 18 pgs !!!! ... :whistling:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday evidence of mark yeo attacking Gansiokbin. You are obviously also Jeremy Quek gang. Are you also part of Malaysian criminal syndicate network cock sucker? Why are you doing evil to me? Just because you are a Malaysian?
I'm a member of a vigilante Corp in this forum, my role is to look out for trouble makers here, my office is located in jurong
:geek:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Mayfair house of Mistress where she sells her large pussy.

1656566828696.png