• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Malay Race Is Truly A Very Gracious One - Humble and Helpful

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people have such a big chip on their shoulders that they cannot accept the universal truth that Malays are a bunch of nice people.

From the Japanese, British, Dutch, French, Portugese, Aussies.........all say Malays very nice. OTOH, they can't say the same about Jah

so where's the proof that they said that about malays? I can easily make a similar claim to yours.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
so where's the proof that they said that about malays? I can easily make a similar claim to yours.

Of course you can. You can claim anything you want. But its up to other to believe you or not.

And this is where normal people are different from you. When you claim 'whatever' we don't put you down. See? Get the difference?

When others say positive things, if you agree, you say so. If not you just shut up.

But for you its different. When you disagree you just like to put others down. Its a disease actually. Its called racism. Its not only me thats diagnosed you so, others have too.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agree with you. We all know who the idiot is who will bully you with profanities and repetitive drivel.

Some people have such a big chip on their shoulders that they cannot accept the universal truth that Malays are a bunch of nice people.

From the Japanese, British, Dutch, French, Portugese, Aussies.........all say Malays very nice. OTOH, they can't say the same about Jah

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course you can. You can claim anything you want. But its up to other to believe you or not.

And this is where normal people are different from you. When you claim 'whatever' we don't put you down. See? Get the difference?

When others say positive things, if you agree, you say so. If not you just shut up.

But for you its different. When you disagree you just like to put others down. Its a disease actually. Its called racism. Its not only me thats diagnosed you so, others have too.

ROFL so simply put you don't have the proof about what you claimed. You're a POS for acting so sneaky. You don't have the proof on what some random aussie, jap, dutch has to say about malays. Cos if you had you would have posted it by now. Bloody sneaky POS and then calling me a racist when i call you out asking for proof. :rolleyes: When will you never say it's racism all cos i don't kiss malay ass or somehow agree to these stereotypes i suppose it's like the day the sun actually rises from the west.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL so simply put you don't have the proof about what you claimed. You're a POS for acting so sneaky. You don't have the proof on what some random aussie, jap, dutch has to say about malays. Cos if you had you would have posted it by now. Bloody sneaky POS and then calling me a racist when i call you out asking for proof. :rolleyes: When will you never say it's racism all cos i don't kiss malay ass or somehow agree to these stereotypes i suppose it's like the day the sun actually rises from the west.

Youre so contorted in pain mentally that you know the rest of the world loves the Malay psyche and way of life.

See, not a single negative point in my post?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Youre so contorted in pain mentally that you know the rest of the world loves the Malay psyche and way of life.

See, not a single negative point in my post?

ROFL look at the way you twist and turn your shit. I'm simply asking you if you have any evidence to show it and you have none just simply making up shit from your dishonest ass.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL look at the way you twist and turn your shit. I'm simply asking you if you have any evidence to show it and you have none just simply making up shit from your dishonest ass.

Read my "INTELLIGENCE" definition yet? You fit it perfectly.

Anyway people all over the world knows that at least one person from one of those nationalities have said Malays are nice people. So there.

As always we will let your rabid rant have the last post on this otherwise you cannot sleep at night.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read my "INTELLIGENCE" definition yet? You fit it perfectly.

Anyway people all over the world knows that at least one person from one of those nationalities have said Malays are nice people. So there.

As always we will let your rabid rant have the last post on this otherwise you cannot sleep at night.

Wow ad hominem attacks again. my my you are foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. At least 1 person have said malays are nice ppl. :biggrin: Yes these very same ppl said chinese are nice ppl and guess what 20 ppl from those nationalities have said malays are fake ppl and have no drive. So there. As always we will let your rabid rant have the last post on this otherwise you cannot sleep in the day.