• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Lim Boon Heng thread... merged

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lim Boon Heng's cries proved Opposition MPs are required!

Really got cry? Do you see any tears?

20110412.105447_boonhengcry_rotator.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, this bugger is just one big piece of shit. He was a Board member of SIA and could do fcuk all when the pilots had issue with the management. And when LKY confronted the pilots head-on, all he did was sit there like some errant school boy. I cried, that time.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the use of crying over split milk, even if he is genuine?
This further proved that these Ministers are just useless lackeys
serving for the lee regime.
What we need are real oppostion MPs, not cowardly swine
who only know how to weep and whine.
The funny thing is that SDP CSJ who has suffered deflamation and lawsuits and has been put behind bars countless times, we had not seen him shed a drop of tears.
You see how ironic life can be.

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lim Boon Heng quit PAP to focus on PA, NTUC and reading

i. to me his crying only show how hypocritical and i was right about him all the while. he may be able to fool others but not me!

haha he cried like a pussy coz he now cannot earn so much $$$$ by doing so little:

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal

HS0520.jpg

Opposition should also sell tissue paper like this, add a tag "for Lim Boon Heng's tears" to raise fund this GE!

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lim Boon Heng did a LKY - being a crybaby at press conference!

lky320240.jpg

The last time someone pulled off this crying trick, he conned a nation for decades. :rolleyes:

wah liao PAP really useless must cry to get votes: what is s'pore coming to???
all oppositions should cry this GE haha