• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The last time the forum was this crowded was when....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You should also prevent DDoS Attacks by using Vistnet, because you just know ISD and other agencies will be trying to take down sites like these.

Your "sister" website uses it and from what I've experienced the speed and reliability of the browsing experience is not affected by it.

Cloudflare is protecting this site.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam ... thankyou thankyou....

Btw, what's Inf-comp???? :*:

Inf-comp is like the Victoria Cross. But with no oakleaves crossed swords and cluster of diamonds

This is much better than the one AhLoonie wanted to give himself as this given to you and not fucking self awarded as what PAP maggots cockroaches do all the fucking time.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Inf-comp is like the Victoria Cross. But with no oakleaves crossed swords and cluster of diamonds

This is much better than the one AhLoonie wanted to give himself as this given to you and not fucking self awarded as what PAP maggots cockroaches do all the fucking time.
Nabei lah :oIo::biggrin: That kind of lanjiao cross for dead people lah :*:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei lah :oIo::biggrin: That kind of lanjiao cross for dead people lah :*:

Ahhhh!

Which is why you got Inf-comp
You want the VC, you go die first. And even then no certain if you get that.

Your genes fucked up and not related to the GREAT ONE and only those with SUPERIOR GENES in Stinkapore can get the VC self awarded

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Congratulations SIR MENG for your BREAKING NEWS on the Little India's riots!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou my dear ENEMY... i am only trying to contribute my part to this forum...

this forum gives us freedom of expression and speech without the PAP style so called restrictions...:biggrin: