• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The istana

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do they replace furniture's each time a new president take over ?
Mattress sure change, what about the bed frames? Do they donate the old ones ? To who ? The domestic workers there sure always can get free furniture's.

Does the president relatives need to apply for special visit pass ?
Can they stay overnight in the guest rooms ?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of workers are there ? How many roughly in total ?
Eg butlers, room service attendants, cleaners, etc

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The immediate family members - do they only leave the house by chauffeur only or they also walk by themselves out of the gate?
Is there a curfew time to return home ? Can walk or only chauffeur service allowed ?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Singaporeans will never have a chance to be president.
PAP ensured that only their elites could be eligible.
Sinkies are left to choose between such elites

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be sure to use the public toilet near Sri Temasek within the Istana compound. Very vintage, probably set up during the colonial era. The standing urinal and wash basins were made by Johnson Fireclay. :biggrin:

http://www.thepotteries.org/allpotters/607a.htm
I have been to the istana only once in my life and not during open house. I had the honour to be president wee's guest for once during his change of guards event.
I didn't know there are public toilets there.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are the workers there all having a permanent job ? I.e do they serve the new president or each time new president take office will hire new workers?
How do they hire those workers?
Is it through a recruitment agency?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of workers are there ? How many roughly in total ?
Eg butlers, room service attendants, cleaners, etc
Don't forget Pinky is staying there too. He treats the president like his staff. You should be asking how Pinky was being served instead. May be the president gave him weekly foot massage, to thank him for the obscene annual salary.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget Pinky is staying there too. He treats the president like his staff. You should be asking how Pinky was being served instead. May be the president gave him weekly foot massage, to thank him for the obscene annual salary.
I think is a official residence for pm but so far none of them ever stay there as home.
If pm also stay in same house as president then is weird.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
132628818_3952359211463764_5352719421321512234_n.jpg