• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Incredible Power Of Concentration - Miyoko Shida

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cW2YhHAot6I?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I don't know what to say!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are no words to describe Miyoko Shida's performance for the Spanish TV program "Tú Sí Que Vales" ("You Can Do It").

Beauty, harmony, and balance fill this video — on so many levels: the dancer, her movements, and her amazing mobile creation are equally beautiful. A truly amazing balancing act, this is a meditation as well. Don’t miss the finale; it puts an exclamation point at the end of the entire incredible performance. Dance artist Miyoko Shida was born in Fukuyama-shi, Japan. She performed as a dancer and choreographer at the Rigolo Nouveau Cirque in Switzerland and currently lives in Paris, France.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dare not let her massage me. Skali she uses my erect cock to do balancing ........ my lanjiao fracture, how ? :biggrin:

I think otherwise, she should be very skillful. I think you will shoot very fast with the aide of that feather on your perineum. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you for the video! mystery solved for me. now i know how many neighbor tickles me with her feather while i'm asleep with my bedroom window wide open. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are no words to describe Miyoko Shida's performance for the Spanish TV program "Tú Sí Que Vales" ("You Can Do It").

Beauty, harmony, and balance fill this video — on so many levels: the dancer, her movements, and her amazing mobile creation are equally beautiful. A truly amazing balancing act, this is a meditation as well. Don’t miss the finale; it puts an exclamation point at the end of the entire incredible performance. Dance artist Miyoko Shida was born in Fukuyama-shi, Japan. She performed as a dancer and choreographer at the Rigolo Nouveau Cirque in Switzerland and currently lives in Paris, France.

Thank god i thought it was some shit skin india's got talent crap show although the female doesn't look like a skin one of the guys looks like a shit skin. The music sounds like some type of keling meditation type of shit music.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai yeah! LKY has all that and did better in control. His control power of dictatorship went much further that even ang moh lose to him.

1. control MSM as if it is not controlled,

2. control and intimidate all males Sinkies using Army to intimidate them as if there is no intimidation,

3. Control 80% of Singaporean business through 600 GLCs as if they are private companies and not controlled by PAP,

4. control parliament with all PAP MPs and they work part-time as if they are there to serve the people.

I don't know what to say?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great cheorography and very well modified feather and sticks. They must have hidden weight in the shaft of the feather to create that last effect of the show.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How come the only thing I thought about is how good her doggie style was when I watched the video :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My heart was beating very fast when watching her perform. Simply Amazing.

And for a 52 years old lady her body is also simply amazing.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My heart was beating very fast when watching her perform. Simply Amazing.

And for a 52 years old lady her body is also simply amazing.

Yes, a truly beautiful and amazing obasan. Incredible body, incredible beauty, incredible skill, incredible woman!