• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The latest development in this battlestar galactica saga...

M B S S L O T S is offering kopiuncle the SALE of SEVEN OF HIS INFPs...

and kopiuncle is seriously considering the TOTAL PURCHASE AND ACQUISITION OF ALL MBSSLOTS CLONES AND ALL THE INFO AND PMS IN HIS INIBOX

THIS WILL OPEN ANOTHER PANDORA BOX OF INFORMATION TO BE REVEALED TO EVERYONE...

WHO IS WHO IN THIS DIABOLICAL FORUM OF INTRIGUES AND CONSPIRACIES, OF LIARS AND TRAITORS, OF TREASON AND OF HONOUR AND DUPLICITY...OF DISGRACEFUL AND DISGUST ...OF FOES AND FRIENDS...

MBSSLOTS HOLDS THE KEY TO THE TRUTH IN THIS FORUM..........

ANY HIGHER BID THAN KOPIUNCLE WILL BE THE KING PIN IN THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE INTERESTED CAN PM KILLBORAT!!!!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT EXCITING CHAPTER OF THIS MAGNIFICIENT SAGA OF THE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA AS KOPIUNCLE CONSOLIDATES HIS POWER
AND SEEK TO DESTROY AND EXTERMINATE ALL THE CCCCBYE GANG AND ALL THE DEMONS AND CYBERBULLIES IN THIS FORUM...HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARM YOURSELF BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PURCHASE YOUR POWER BEFORE YOU BECOME A MUSEUM RELIC!!!!!!!!!

kopisai....pass me the nick of this contact who try to sell you... i wanna buy! Nabei...real bor?
scully kena con how?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said the nick is killborat.

okay mr cheesecake, this time you talked sense. thank you....

20-01-2014, 05:51 PM

killborat
Alfrescian (M)
My Reputation Points: -999 / Power: 0
Brokering a deal...Interested?
Mbsslots wanna sell you all his 7 Infp clones.
Interested?
Let me know...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopisai....pass me the nick of this contact who try to sell you... i wanna buy! Nabei...real bor?
scully kena con how?

please buy and kill me off....

killborat
Alfrescian (M)
Interested?
Let me know...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
please buy and kill me off....

killborat
Alfrescian (M)
Interested?
Let me know...

Kill u off then no fun liaozzz...no one to fuck anymore :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm fake. :biggrin:
Kena con your own pasar:biggrin:

how do you know it is confirm double confirmed fake?

MBSSLOTS BOUGHT FROM MBBSLOTS(2) AND HE HE GOT ALL THE CLONES AND ALL THE POWER. NOW HE IS LAMPAR ONE KING PIN HERE. IF YOU BUY HIS SEVEN NICKS WITH ALL THE POWER, YOU BECOME KING KONG HERE!!! AND YOU CAN FUCK ANYONE YOU LIKE....PLS BUY ....I WANT TO DISAPPEAR FROM HERE....THANK YOU.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
i honour the courage and the guts of mr chonburifc to speak out the truth!!! i kowtow to him....the true hero here!!!

chinese_symbols_for_kowtow_8538_2_1.png

Song_960_7367w.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
how do you know it is confirm double confirmed fake?

MBSSLOTS BOUGHT FROM MBBSLOTS(2) AND HE HE GOT ALL THE CLONES AND ALL THE POWER. NOW HE IS LAMPAR ONE KING PIN HERE. IF YOU BUY HIS SEVEN NICKS WITH ALL THE POWER, YOU BECOME KING KONG HERE!!! AND YOU CAN FUCK ANYONE YOU LIKE....PLS BUY ....I WANT TO DISAPPEAR FROM HERE....THANK YOU.
The original MBSSLOTs has more clones tjan the exposed ones lah...:biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not heard of resurrection ah bro?

Joetys sir
you must be the Grand Master...

now many Lords here are upset
simply because they were given LNY Hongbaos.....huat ah!!!
maybe too little $$ in the red packets...now they are launching another war front!
battle with the LORDS!!!

Lord-Shiva-gods-of-hinduism-33227337-500-375.jpg

0.jpg

THE LORDS OF WISDOM AND THE LORDS OF VIRTUE SHOULD NOT ENGAGE IN BATTLES WITH MERE MORTALS .....THEY SHOULD SET A GOOD EXAMPLE OF PURITY AND WISDOM.....OM

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

now many Lords here are upset
simply because they were given LNY Hongbaos.....huat ah!!!
maybe too little $$ in the red packets...now they are launching another war front!
battle with the LORDS!!!

Lord-Shiva-gods-of-hinduism-33227337-500-375.jpg

0.jpg

THE LORDS OF WISDOM AND THE LORDS OF VIRTUE SHOULD NOT ENGAGE IN BATTLES WITH MERE MORTALS .....THEY SHOULD SET A GOOD EXAMPLE OF PURITY AND WISDOM.....OM

OM....OM.....OM....OM OM OM OM...........................

View attachment 14221

ballsless fucker.... i farked you and you tried to zap me ....Om my lampar!

argue back if you have balls....zap like some faggot (exactly that kinda conduct you kpkb over)

.... typical ballsless sinkie plus dirty pap behaviour

1. ballsless sinkie
2. ballsless fucker
3. dirty pap behaviour
4. zap like a faggot

wow! THE LORD OF WISDOM HAS SPOKEN!! 0M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!