• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the drumbeat from the ground...

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Kinana am very fair one. I give credit when credit is due.

We do have a world class parliament now with all the sex scandals, infightings, plagiarisms and racisms.

With PAP controlling 94 % of Parliament, what do you expect?

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had lunch with a group of Hougang residents whom I have known for many years. From their conversation, the ground may not as sweet as in the last GE, but WP are expected to win unless there is a big screw-up from now till polling day. Desmond Choo - after declaring "I am my own man", many are scoffing at him when they saw LHL appearing together today. It is good to see LHL there because it reminds Hougang voters of how the PAP govt treated to them for the past decades. I look forward to LKY and GCT saying something stupid to make the victory margin for WP a bigger one.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah we do have a world class Parliament,,

where MSK escape, PM now where to be seen or heard for days

HDB prices went up,,Shorty Mah say its affordable,,later say kena caught off guard

Yakult saying its a 1 in 50 year flood,,,than we all knew what happen the following week and the week after and what is happening now,,

And now they use the word Ponding

WKS say he will stay on even when he screw up MSK case

Racism?? Yes LKY say Singapore not ready for an Indian PM. As a matter of fact, only a Lee Crony can be PM...

Sex Scandal???,,,Gay loong and HC,,biggest Gay scandal ever.. can even add in Sadomasochism as well

Infighting: Tartman say 1K/mth can afford HDB flat,,Basically,,do u think PM will allow those that earn 1K to buy HDB flat? PM also say sorry,,but his ministers just ignored and carry on business as usual

Plagiarisms: Upturn the downturn by Zorro Lim...Betterer, bestest and dont know what crap, (too dumb for me to comprehend)

We do have a world class parliament now with all the sex scandals, infightings, plagiarisms and racisms.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal

You obviously are too young a punk to know:

1) A senior cabinet minister who was also your old fart's pet who had to commit suicide when my buddy arrested him for corruption.

2) Your old fart's brother who was asked to resign from the SPF while his colleague and partner in crime, a supt of police was sacked for being involved in the chap jee ki coruption case!

3) A Malay cabinet minister had to immediately step down when he was caught for fucking his male-clerk/lover's backside in the office after office-hour.

These were three of the many other scandals over the years which I happen to know before I emigrated.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why folks in Hougang are of one special lot, with 2 decades of track record :wink::wink::wink:

They chose not to kelong even when offered bribe of $100 million in upgrading. CPIB officers should cite this as an example what it means to be stainless steel. The nation salutes the voters from HG.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The nation salutes the voters from HG.

spoke to a fellow chap at the rally last night, we commented that young voters wouldn't give a flying fuck to the treats offer by the PAP, citing this: the PAP give a drumstick but demands back a whole chicken! the group of us burst out laughing.

jw5

Loyal
Had lunch with a group of Hougang residents whom I have known for many years. From their conversation, the ground may not as sweet as in the last GE, but WP are expected to win unless there is a big screw-up from now till polling day. Desmond Choo - after declaring "I am my own man", many are scoffing at him when they saw LHL appearing together today. It is good to see LHL there because it reminds Hougang voters of how the PAP govt treated to them for the past decades. I look forward to LKY and GCT saying something stupid to make the victory margin for WP a bigger one.

It always amazes me why he assumes that his presence is a plus and not a minus.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana is HOPELESS Young Punk.

Maybe Other country might accept him.

He loves freebies anyway...

LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously are too young a punk to know:

1) A senior cabinet minister who was also your old fart's pet who had to commit suicide when my buddy arrested him for corruption.

2) Your old fart's brother who was asked to resign from the SPF while his colleague and partner in crime, a supt of police was sacked for being involved in the chap jee ki coruption case!

3) A Malay cabinet minister had to immediately step down when he was caught for fucking his male-clerk/lover's backside in the office after office-hour.

These were three of the many other scandals over the years which I happen to know before I emigrated.

That's right. Many more ..................

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spoke to a fellow chap at the rally last night, we commented that young voters wouldn't give a flying fuck to the treats offer by the PAP, citing this: the PAP give a drumstick but demands back a whole chicken! the group of us burst out laughing.

Imo, when they give you a drumstick, they not only demand back a whole chicken. They want to seize your chicken farm if you have one. If bo chicken farm, they won't mind duck farms too. As long as farm can liao.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
so hiong ah? machiam kut tao also want :eek::eek::eek:
Not only one's kut tao, the next and next next generations' kut tao all no left.

See lah? that's what happen when you choose the lighting. Only the hammer can hoot the lighting.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Imo, when they give you a drumstick, they not only demand back a whole chicken. They want to seize your chicken farm if you have one. If bo chicken farm, they won't mind duck farms too. As long as farm can liao.

And if you have no farm, they will gazette your family members as livestock and seize them too.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP brings to parliament an EMPTY PROMISES and caused MASSIVE POVERTY in Singapore.

Promises certainly was not empty, but come with loads of disappointment for the receiver has to bear the brunt of the promises by paying more in the myraid indirect taxes. Poor, depends on how it is being defined here, many here have swanky looking homes, cars and so forth, but not a cent in savings, for money earned goes paying "shylock" & their excessive expenditures, which is paid with current credit & future debits!.

If you consider these people to be poor, than, there are massive POVERTY!