• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The difference between Tonychat and Uncle Yap..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am never a fan of CSJ nor Uncle Yap and I will not vote for them under any circumstances.

However I respect them for standing firm on their political belief and opposing PAP openly and in a democratic manner. They are loyal Singaporeans who love this country.

On the contrary, Tonychat is a Malaysian Trash, Singapore PR and he keep criticizing Singapore and Singaporeans behind the anonymity of his PC. He calls Singaporeans ball less, but the fact is that he is the most ball less in this forum. He dare not even utter a word openly about his 46% majority Government back home!!!

So to even compare Uncle Yap to Tonychat is an insult to Uncle Yap and the SDP!!!

TS should compare Tonychat with a barking dog, those barking behind the fence, but once let out, keep freaking quiet.

I still cannot fathom why some bros here support a Malaysian Trash in screwing Singaporeans daily. Btw you guys don't be surprised that very soon, a forummer will jump into Tonychat's defence (or change this subject) once again.

Wah, limpeh a tonychat supporter leh. so? am i a dog har?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am never a fan of CSJ nor Uncle Yap and I will not vote for them under any circumstances.

However I respect them for standing firm on their political belief and opposing PAP openly and in a democratic manner. They are loyal Singaporeans who love this country.

On the contrary, Tonychat is a Malaysian Trash, Singapore PR and he keep criticizing Singapore and Singaporeans behind the anonymity of his PC. He calls Singaporeans ball less, but the fact is that he is the most ball less in this forum. He dare not even utter a word openly about his 46% majority Government back home!!!

So to even compare Uncle Yap to Tonychat is an insult to Uncle Yap and the SDP!!!

Why don't support Uncle Yap or SDP? I'm WP supporter but I will give my vote to any Oppo party.. I even voted for GMS before.. Time to change your mindset..:wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should not leave out Narong the Sarong, another wussy chanting for civil disobedience behind the PC monitor and instigating others to commit treason while he remain faceless and balless in cyberspace......and he's so proud of himself as if anyone will be so stupid to listen to his boring anti-PAP rants here.

Walk the talk, talk the walk, then I'll respect you, whoever you're.

PS: No government is good government.....literally.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its time people realise that SDP is not a party full of monsters as the PAP made them out to be.. Give them a chance.. Our future generations might just lean towards SDP in the future..

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One gets anal-fucked by Thai ladyboy wife while the other ass-jammed local / Thai / Tiong / Viet lady :p

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah, limpeh a tonychat supporter leh. so? am i a dog har?

Dog lover!! Those who like dogs...

Are you, your family and friends Singaporeans? You support a Malaysian FT screwing you all here on a daily basis? Good or you!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why don't support Uncle Yap or SDP? I'm WP supporter but I will give my vote to any Oppo party.. I even voted for GMS before.. Time to change your mindset..:wink:

I never say SDP no good. They got some good folks like that doctor and also Benjamin Pwee whom I know many years back. I just do not agree with SDP brand of politics. I prefer the more Moderate WP version.

Regardless, I respect these folks for standing up against what they believe in and in a democratic way.

Fucking 1inch dick Tonychat only KPKB against Singaporean behind his PC...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What did he do?? Bring you to Geylang to find chicken then go for veg makan?

He's nothing like his on line persona. The real tonychat is a man of character, strength and determination who says little but does wonderful things for the opposition cause.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's nothing like his on line persona. The real tonychat is a man of character, strength and determination who says little but does wonderful things for the opposition cause.

wow ! i am impressed. he is truly a man among men. the real tc must be a meat-eater too.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sam, Opposition? You mean Singapore or Malaysia Opposition parties?

Is it SDP, WP, RP or NSP?

Or it is most likely to be DAP, PKR or PAS??

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dun need you to defend me or my character in real life. You and I know you report to me in real life so you're only licking my balls so stop it please. Stop it, it's embarrassing.

Teamtonychat

Alfrescian
Loyal

what? from what you describe doesnt sound like team mate tony! my team mate tony is a selfish fucker! always hiding behind his fucking lousy pc posting crap and making noise