• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The difference between Tonychat and Uncle Yap..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How the fuck should I know? Why don't you ask him yourself. :rolleyes:

Sam, since you fucking claim that you know him and that "the real tonychat is a man of character, strength and determination who says little but does wonderful things for the opposition cause." then you should jolly well know that he is supporting the Singapore or Malaysia Opposition cause, dun you??

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam, since you fucking claim that you know him and that "the real tonychat is a man of character, strength and determination who says little but does wonderful things for the opposition cause." then you should jolly well know that he is supporting the Singapore or Malaysia Opposition cause, dun you??

We hardly spoke of politics and I didn't seek any further details regarding his pet political causes.

It turns out he's a keen photographer and cyclist and he writes articles for magazines too. We spent our time exchanging useful information on these subjects.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We hardly spoke of politics and I didn't seek any further details regarding his pet political causes.

It turns out he's a keen photographer and cyclist and he writes articles for magazines too. We spent our time exchanging useful information on these subjects.

Thank you Sam you have answered by question.

Btw, good that both of you are communicating with each other, especially one is in NZ and the other in Australia!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And he recommended you to try soursop juice too..??? :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And he recommended you to try soursop juice too..??? :rolleyes:

The real tonychat HATES soursop and loves beef.

All this vegan stuff is a misinformation campaign so that people can't guess his real identity.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pot is meat or vegetarian?

vegetarian :wink: :biggrin:

arnold_pot.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I told you, he is a Malaysian alright!
I received advice not to touch u. and I do honour the advice. Until u come out something with credibilty. if not, I will still hoot u.tonychat might be an easy target to hoot. And your actions of hooting tonychat is beyond me. U have chosen to hoot tonychat and befriend with kopisai. This, I .sure everyone remember.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I received advice not to touch u. and I do honour the advice. Until u come out something with credibilty. if not, I will still hoot u.tonychat might be an easy target to hoot. And your actions of hooting tonychat is beyond me. U have chosen to hoot tonychat and befriend with kopisai. This, I .sure everyone remember.

Yes I befriend Kopi, so? I also befriend IHP, so does it mean that those pro-PAP should hoot me too? I choose to be in the middle politically, so I expect this to come, from both sides anyway.

I whack Tonychat because he is anti-Singapore. You understand the meaning of anti-Singapore? He attack Singaporeans in his posts. As such, I hoot him. Maybe you dun mind he insulting you and your Singaporean family members by calling you sinkie and all those names, but I do mind. Same as many bros here, even folks like Zeddy who hates PAP. The insult is worse, especially when it is coming from a non Singaporean (Malaysian). Whether you are pro or anti-PAP, aren't you a Singaporean?

You can hoot me no problem, just go ahead. I will not stop unless Tonychat quit attacking Singapore and Singaporeans.

If you are unhappy that I attack someone who is anti-Singapore and Singaporeans, just state that clearly in this forum.

Btw, your Tonychat has admitted that he is a Malaysian, so what is your problem about the credibility part?

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...f-his-fellow-countrymen&p=1525918#post1525918

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes I befriend Kopi, so? I also befriend IHP, so does it mean that those pro-PAP should hoot me too? I choose to be in the middle politically, so I expect this to come, from both sides anyway.

I whack Tonychat because he is anti-Singapore. You understand the meaning of anti-Singapore? He attack Singaporeans in his posts. As such, I hoot him. Maybe you dun mind he insulting you and your Singaporean family members by calling you sinkie and all those names, but I do mind. Same as many bros here, even folks like Zeddy who hates PAP. The insult is worse, especially when it is coming from a non Singaporean (Malaysian). Whether you are pro or anti-PAP, aren't you a Singaporean?

You can hoot me no problem, just go ahead. I will not stop unless Tonchat quit attacking Singapore and Singaporeans.

If you are unhappy that I attack someone who is anti-Singapore and Singaporeans, just state that clearly in this forum.

Btw, you Tonychat has admitted that he is a Malaysian, so what is your problem about the credibility part?

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...f-his-fellow-countrymen&p=1525918#post1525918
I believe tonychat tone down quite a bit. Although sometimes, I cannot tahan the vege part. but overall, I don't find tonychat post deceiving. Maybe a little repetitive and not so much creativity.

Kopisai, on the other hand, not so simple. Sorry to say, all the threads on tonychat, I think is take the heat away from kopisai.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe tonychat tone down quite a bit. Although sometimes, I cannot tahan the vege part. but overall, I don't find tonychat post deceiving. Maybe a little repetitive and not so much creativity.

Kopisai, on the other hand, not so simple. Sorry to say, all the threads on tonychat, I think is take the heat away from kopisai.

Whether creative or repetitive, tone down or not. He fuck "Sinkies" i.e Singaporeans including you, me our families and friend. You can accept that? Good for you. I am sorry I can't until he quit doing so and apologize to all Singaporeans!!

You started a thread and asked for others to stop attacking that chump. Let's see what is the response, especially from those anti-PAP folks. I shall reserve my comments in this thread and will keep to my word.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real tonychat HATES soursop and loves beef.

All this vegan stuff is a misinformation campaign so that people can't guess his real identity.

OMG i didn't know one's dietary preferences could actually lead to one's identity being revealed.

Maybe tony's meat eating preferences are unusual animals or he's a cannibal.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different strokes for different folks.
Their methods differ but both are anti pap and that is good enough for me.
Whose methods more effective...the jury is still out there....as long as they can convert even a single vote from the 60.1%....it's one vote gain for opposition.
We also have distinctly different opposition parties with their own manifestos....but all with a common goal. Focus on the big picture at hand.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Different strokes for different folks.
Their methods differ but both are anti pap and that is good enough for me.
Whose methods more effective...the jury is still out there....as long as they can convert even a single vote from the 60.1%....it's one vote gain for opposition.
We also have distinctly different opposition parties with their own manifestos....but all with a common goal. Focus on the big picture at hand.

Sorry hor, your idol is anti Singapore, not just anti PAP. To him, all sinkies are stupid, that includes PAP, SDP, WP or NSP supporters etc....

He is fighting for Opposition cause? Like hell. Even if so, he is fighting for DAP. You know DAP? Not your SDP!

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a muslim extremist. "THey fucked the koran/Singapore lets kill them." There is nothing wrong with Tony's rant, tired, dreadful, infantile as it is, it is his own personal opinion. Sinkies has not advanced well enough to accept and respect multiple views of the same subject. How is one man's view on Singapore affecting you so badly? If dissenting views are not encouraged what makes you think the general public can accept "opposition" views as well? "Fix the opposition" is essentially what you are espousing with Tony's case. Your behaviour actually makes people think the alternative voice is no different to the PAP.

Sorry hor, your idol is anti Singapore, not just anti PAP. To him, all sinkies are stupid, that includes PAP, SDP, WP or NSP supporters etc....

He is fighting for Opposition cause? Like hell. Even if so, he is fighting for DAP. You know DAP? Not your SDP!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sound like a muslim extremist. "THey fucked the koran/Singapore lets kill them." There is nothing wrong with Tony's rant, tired, dreadful, infantile as it is, it is his own personal opinion. Sinkies has not advanced well enough to accept and respect multiple views of the same subject. How is one man's view on Singapore affecting you so badly? If dissenting views are not encouraged what makes you think the general public can accept "opposition" views as well? "Fix the opposition" is essentially what you are espousing with Tony's case. Your behaviour actually makes people think the alternative voice is no different to the PAP.

his behaviour is of the PAP IB, if he is not, then his behaviour is of 3rd world status. Many old generation old farts with their caveman mindset behave like this too. so therefore PAP = caveman.

My behaviour is not accepted by 3rd world minded losers.. you can tell straight away who are the ones here. I am just too advanced for them.

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheebyekia tonychat got tone down? You must be blind or stupid. Go check his recent posts and come back to update.