• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The devil is in the detail

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw my 2013 home insurance invoice and there was no sales tax of 6% charged at all. Only after GST was implemented then there was a 6% GST. But now kena charged 6% SST! Proven worse off indeed.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You must be the first class dumbest clown in this planet. Buy a home in Malaysia and grumble non stop. At this rate, even Woodbridge Hospital would hesitate to take you as a patient. :rolleyes:

If you cannot afford taxes, best is don't invest and keep your inherited monies in the bank. Dumb to the max. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be the first class dumbest clown in this planet. Buy a home in Malaysia and grumble non stop. At this rate, even Woodbridge Hospital would hesitate to take you as a patient. :rolleyes:

If you cannot afford taxes, best is don't invest and keep your inherited monies in the bank. Dumb to the max. Lol :biggrin:
First you are the ah sia Kia using inherited monies and blatantly telling lie of me doing that. That’s typical trait of ccb mudlanders. Ownself son of pahang whore calling me one.

Second the point is not whether I can afford the taxes or not but ccb mudlanders are always telling lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First you are the ah sia Kia using inherited monies and blatantly telling lie of me doing that. That’s typical trait of ccb mudlanders. Ownself son of pahang whore calling me one.

Second the point is not whether I can afford the taxes or not but ccb mudlanders are always telling lies.
See? Typical trait of evil mudlanders like @musashi @AhMeng is to twist the issue to something that is not the point in order to hide their misdeeds.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
pahang whore calling me one.

Second the point is not whether I can afford the taxes or

Grumbling everyday about your lousy investment home in Johore is the point.

Aunty to the max. Just like those sinkies who buy car and complain non stop about parking charges and even cheat on parking fees. You certainly belong to that low class category of sinkies. :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In honour of all your nonstop complaints, I made you your designer sweater!

download-1_mh1538088494037.jpg

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aunty to the max. Just like those sinkies who buy car and complain non stop about parking charges and even cheat on parking fees. You certainly belong to that low class category of sinkies. :rolleyes:

Well said bro :biggrin:

Old gin is a worthless old woman in her late 50s that she alway made wrong decisions in her life :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The point is this is not called grumbling but pointing out the truth. Basically I am doing exactly the same as you targeting me except you are the low class telling blatant lies of me while i am the opposite high class telling ugly truths of Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is this is not called grumbling but pointing out the truth. Basically I am doing exactly the same as you targeting me except you are the low class telling blatant lies of me while i am the opposite high class telling ugly truths of Malaysians.
See? @AhMeng the low class son of pahang whore is always accusing me what he is himself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said bro :biggrin:

Old gin is a worthless old woman in her late 50s that she alway made wrong decisions in her life :biggrin:
Actually so far all my decisions in life have turned out ok ultimately judging by the two Spore condos I have bought, after surviving two major property downturns in 1997 and 2003.