• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The devil is in the detail

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you don’t understand the simple truth of small things add up to big things. No wonder you are not financial ready for retirement.
Then why you bitch about SST on cheese cake and coffee? ..You should cut out frivolous spending if you can't afford them.. I am financially independent because my passive income cover all my expense accounting for inflation. You try to do a lean FIRE by moving to Malaysia and have to live like a miserable rat.. Apparently you have made unsound decision due to overestimating your finance.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why you bitch about SST on cheese cake and coffee? ..You should cut out frivolous spending if you can't afford them.. I am financially independent because my passive income cover all my expense accounting for inflation. You try to do a lean FIRE by moving to Malaysia and have to live like a miserable rat.. Apparently you have made unsound decision due to overestimating your finance.

I knew many sinkie old ladies working as finance managers or account executives always think & do like lao gin.

Lao gin cannot afford to eat a cheese cake & coffee :biggrin: like that it is better to carry on working & earn a decent income :sneaky:

In life .. not everything can be measured in terms of dollar & cent.

@ginfreely

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha :biggrin:

Now we all know that in reality old gin cannot afford cheesecake and coffee in Johor.

Who will believe she ever own a private apartment in Sinkieland and nobody will believe she is a scholar :laugh:

I think she is probably an account clerk doing account payable works who cannot even reconciled a simple petty cash float :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you really don’t understand small things add up to big things. I can talk about small things I can talk about big things, unlike you only know how to talk big and make accusations of me based on thin air and called that winning.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew many sinkie old ladies working as finance managers or account executives always think & do like lao gin.

Lao gin cannot afford to eat a cheese cake & coffee :biggrin: like that it is better to carry on working & earn a decent income :sneaky:

In life .. not everything can be measured in terms of dollar & cent.

@ginfreely
You are a Liar. Just like your clone @AhMeng. Period.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha :biggrin:

Now we all know that in reality old gin cannot afford cheesecake and coffee in Johor.

Who will believe she ever own a private apartment in Sinkieland and nobody will believe she is a scholar :laugh:

I think she is probably an account clerk doing account payable works who cannot even reconciled a simple petty cash float :biggrin:
You and filthy Indians are the same level. Telling lies is called winning.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you really don’t understand small things add up to big things. I can talk about small things I can talk about big things, unlike you only know how to talk big and make accusations of me based on thin air and called that winning.
Talk about cheese cake get accused cannot afford cheese cake. Talk about billion dollar HSR get accused greedy. Basically small or big also get accused and character assasination. That is called winning to evil and filthy people.