• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Dauphin Li HongYi and The Gross Miscalculation of Ho Ching and Loong

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
LI HONKYI WAS GOOGLE TRAINED TO STEAL SINGAPOERAN DATA TO BE STORED IN THE WORLD DATABASE FOR ROTHSCHILD's MONOPOLY BUSINESS

HE IS NOW A DIRECTOR, IS HE A SYNDICATE ALSO??
  • HE IS AN ULTIMATE ROOT CAUSE FOR THE INFLUX OF CECA INTO SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT PROJECTS
  • Piyush Gupta, MAS and MOM are all striving for CECA to come because the dataflow into the mainframes is automated and orchestrated for the BIG DATA analysts to collaborate the data into the ONE WORLD BB
  • All Private info of Singaporeans, heath data, financial data, even Private chat communications all sold out because of the social media

I used to wonder why GovTech is extensively using Google products and services, but it is because of this guy.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore_ Meet Li Hongyi Open Government Products, GovTech

Only those who are in the industry knows how stupid this guy is as all GovTech projects in all ministries are developed by the lousy developers. He has no ethics or values as he lacks Data Security and Data Privacy

Sooner he will discuss why GovTech Projects FAILED

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's fortunate that GCTs son has got himself entangled badly in legal issues, or else LHL would have used him as a seat warmer for his son.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL's YOUNGEST SON ALSO INTO IT

He also did SHIT from learning errors from Facebook and Dropbox
I thought LHL is a computer literate himslef but he allowed his sons to make use of the Technolgy for evil purposes. Very sad.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that the dust has settled a bit from the whole siblings feud, I look back at the whole affair and try to assess who is the biggest casualty of it. Although Hongyi cannot lay claims to being the most damaged, his parent’s aspirations for him to be the next Prime Minister certainly has.

We know for sure, from Wei Ling and Hsien Yang, that Loong and Ching were harbouring “dynastic” ambitions for their son, HongYi. Let’s be clear on this point. We are hearing this from the mouths of the Aunt and Uncle of this boy. This is not public speculation nor kopi shop rumour mongering. Ho and Lee were really going to advance the boy to be the next PM.

But the sheer laziness and complacency, and working to put in the minimum amount of work required for this to happen is audacious in its arrogance. I mean, what were they thinking? Were they just going to parachute him into the next election like so many ex SAF scholar general before him and think that it would be a fait accompli for him to be elected? Were they going to run the boy in the strongest GRC and assure his election based on this?

This is a huge insult to the taxpayer and citizens of Singapore. He is a Lee. He is not a Kee Chiu nor a Tan Chuan Jin, etc. all nobodies that no one ever heard of before they became Ministers. Because he is a Lee, he has to be held to a higher standard. His own grandfather would demand this if he was alive. He has to prove himself, he has to work harder then anyone else, he has to show the desire, will and talent. That his own father Loong showed non of these traits, becomes even more important that he redeem the family name and work very hard at becoming a successful future PM.

But he did no such thing. His parents have hidden him away from public view at IDA, and he is variously listed as a consultant at IDA or a deputy director at the Government Digital Services Data Science Division of the Government Technology Agency of Singapore (whatever that is). He has made no public appearances or speeches since his grandfather’s funeral. His future plans and his personal life and even his exact job description and career path are all shrouded in secrecy. Even Loong had more information on himself regarding all these aspects of his life when he was being groomed for the PM role.

Why didn’t his parents have him appear at rallies in the last elections? They control the media, I am sure some reporters at SPH must be drooling to do a puff piece on him. Why did they not have that done? Even doing some basic grassroot work or appearing at various charity and community events will indicate his career choice. Let the people get to know him. Let them see who he is, and let them get used to the idea that he will be the future PM. If he impresses them with his humbleness, brains, or sheer hard work, they may warm up to him and make that transition a little easier. It may be an easier pill to swallow. At least, they should move him around to various Ministries to experience and get a feel for how things work and how govt runs.

But non of this happened. Why? I suspect that the flaw lies in the person himself. He just does not want it bad enough. He wants it handed to him on a silver plate, and wants to do the minimal effort to get it. He already has a reputation for being a spoilt brat during his NS days and for shortcutting the chain of command. I am going to guess that he has not learned that lesson. Shouldn’t he go to his parents and DEMAND to sit in on some MPS with his Papa, or attend some fund raising activities? Better still, how about fundraising using his own family name? His appearance or support at some charity’s fund raising would certainly bring in tens of thousands of $ more. Heck, even if he just showed up unannounced with no fanfare to help prepare food for needy residents, would have been 1000 times better then this backdoor way that his parents are trying to promote his ascension to the throne.

Seems to me that they have lost control over him. Seems to me that he does not want the job at all, and like his father before him, he is being forced into this office. Seems to me like the citizens of Singapore deserved better then this entitled brat, who can’t even be bothered to put in a modicum of work to justify his future role of PM. Perhaps Uncle and Aunty saw through it and were alarmed that Loong and Ho were promoting such an unmotivated and lazy ass individual to the highest office in the land. Putting out a half hearted “I have no real interest in politics” Facebook post on a largely dormant Facebook account convinces no one. I suppose Papa and mama were counting on the supporting cast around him to assure that he will perform half way decently by taking credit for other people’s work, much like his father is doing now. That could be why the PMO’s budget keeps getting bigger every year and more and more Ministers are added to it.

But they have miscalculated. They thought that the sheer PAP domination and the cache of the Lee name will suffice to put this reluctant or lazy Dauphin into office. They should have make him put in some work, put him out in the public, create a positive image around him. That way, when Aunty and Uncle accuse him of being part of a Dynastic conspiracy, Ho and Loong can spin it to say that he is a hard worker, cares for the down trodden, always raising money for worthy causes, etc. So, he can’t be that bad if he becomes PM. But all that did not happen and all that Mama and Papa could muster against the dynastic accusations were just lame denials. Its too late now. Anything he does along the lines I have mentioned above will be viewed with scepticism and cynicism by the public.

My 2 cent's worth.
boy2 smart boy...
why bother?
pa2 dies, half billionaire
ma2 mati....instant billionaire

PeeM susah lah

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought she is now changed
but still not up to the mark,

LHL should have advised her to wear some executive dress code to take with her.

But it is other way around
LHL goes behind her as she dresses like a brothel dress code
What kind of hoe would wear pyjamas to every conceivable formal event and not feel a tinge of shame? Unless your husband is a coolie

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LI HONKYI WAS GOOGLE TRAINED TO STEAL SINGAPOERAN DATA TO BE STORED IN THE WORLD DATABASE FOR ROTHSCHILD's MONOPOLY BUSINESS

HE IS NOW A DIRECTOR, IS HE A SYNDICATE ALSO??
  • HE IS AN ULTIMATE ROOT CAUSE FOR THE INFLUX OF CECA INTO SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT PROJECTS
  • Piyush Gupta, MAS and MOM are all striving for CECA to come because the dataflow into the mainframes is automated and orchestrated for the BIG DATA analysts to collaborate the data into the ONE WORLD BB
  • All Private info of Singaporeans, heath data, financial data, even Private chat communications all sold out because of the social media

I used to wonder why GovTech is extensively using Google products and services, but it is because of this guy.

View attachment 173980
He’s not a root cause. He’s his mother’s stooge and a willing facilitator

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that the dust has settled a bit from the whole siblings feud, I look back at the whole affair and try to assess who is the biggest casualty of it. Although Hongyi cannot lay claims to being the most damaged, his parent’s aspirations for him to be the next Prime Minister certainly has.

We know for sure, from Wei Ling and Hsien Yang, that Loong and Ching were harbouring “dynastic” ambitions for their son, HongYi. Let’s be clear on this point. We are hearing this from the mouths of the Aunt and Uncle of this boy. This is not public speculation nor kopi shop rumour mongering. Ho and Lee were really going to advance the boy to be the next PM.

But the sheer laziness and complacency, and working to put in the minimum amount of work required for this to happen is audacious in its arrogance. I mean, what were they thinking? Were they just going to parachute him into the next election like so many ex SAF scholar general before him and think that it would be a fait accompli for him to be elected? Were they going to run the boy in the strongest GRC and assure his election based on this?

This is a huge insult to the taxpayer and citizens of Singapore. He is a Lee. He is not a Kee Chiu nor a Tan Chuan Jin, etc. all nobodies that no one ever heard of before they became Ministers. Because he is a Lee, he has to be held to a higher standard. His own grandfather would demand this if he was alive. He has to prove himself, he has to work harder then anyone else, he has to show the desire, will and talent. That his own father Loong showed non of these traits, becomes even more important that he redeem the family name and work very hard at becoming a successful future PM.

But he did no such thing. His parents have hidden him away from public view at IDA, and he is variously listed as a consultant at IDA or a deputy director at the Government Digital Services Data Science Division of the Government Technology Agency of Singapore (whatever that is). He has made no public appearances or speeches since his grandfather’s funeral. His future plans and his personal life and even his exact job description and career path are all shrouded in secrecy. Even Loong had more information on himself regarding all these aspects of his life when he was being groomed for the PM role.

Why didn’t his parents have him appear at rallies in the last elections? They control the media, I am sure some reporters at SPH must be drooling to do a puff piece on him. Why did they not have that done? Even doing some basic grassroot work or appearing at various charity and community events will indicate his career choice. Let the people get to know him. Let them see who he is, and let them get used to the idea that he will be the future PM. If he impresses them with his humbleness, brains, or sheer hard work, they may warm up to him and make that transition a little easier. It may be an easier pill to swallow. At least, they should move him around to various Ministries to experience and get a feel for how things work and how govt runs.

But non of this happened. Why? I suspect that the flaw lies in the person himself. He just does not want it bad enough. He wants it handed to him on a silver plate, and wants to do the minimal effort to get it. He already has a reputation for being a spoilt brat during his NS days and for shortcutting the chain of command. I am going to guess that he has not learned that lesson. Shouldn’t he go to his parents and DEMAND to sit in on some MPS with his Papa, or attend some fund raising activities? Better still, how about fundraising using his own family name? His appearance or support at some charity’s fund raising would certainly bring in tens of thousands of $ more. Heck, even if he just showed up unannounced with no fanfare to help prepare food for needy residents, would have been 1000 times better then this backdoor way that his parents are trying to promote his ascension to the throne.

Seems to me that they have lost control over him. Seems to me that he does not want the job at all, and like his father before him, he is being forced into this office. Seems to me like the citizens of Singapore deserved better then this entitled brat, who can’t even be bothered to put in a modicum of work to justify his future role of PM. Perhaps Uncle and Aunty saw through it and were alarmed that Loong and Ho were promoting such an unmotivated and lazy ass individual to the highest office in the land. Putting out a half hearted “I have no real interest in politics” Facebook post on a largely dormant Facebook account convinces no one. I suppose Papa and mama were counting on the supporting cast around him to assure that he will perform half way decently by taking credit for other people’s work, much like his father is doing now. That could be why the PMO’s budget keeps getting bigger every year and more and more Ministers are added to it.

But they have miscalculated. They thought that the sheer PAP domination and the cache of the Lee name will suffice to put this reluctant or lazy Dauphin into office. They should have make him put in some work, put him out in the public, create a positive image around him. That way, when Aunty and Uncle accuse him of being part of a Dynastic conspiracy, Ho and Loong can spin it to say that he is a hard worker, cares for the down trodden, always raising money for worthy causes, etc. So, he can’t be that bad if he becomes PM. But all that did not happen and all that Mama and Papa could muster against the dynastic accusations were just lame denials. Its too late now. Anything he does along the lines I have mentioned above will be viewed with scepticism and cynicism by the public.

My 2 cent's worth.

I hope he ascends to throne and burn all that his grandfather built

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
LI HONGYI IS REALLY INTO "ICE CREAM"
He has listed the Super Smooth ice-creams that he tried in our heartland listed below.

Just text him if you got any cool ice-cream locations for him to tryout.

1672257765186.png

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Hongyi, (the son of LHL and Ho Ching) after he was commissioned as an officer, he served as a platoon commander in the Signals formation, leading a 20-man platoon in several military exercises and operations. According to his LinkedIn profile, he also developed mobile applications for the automation of radio planning calculations and for fellow commanders to track locations of their soldiers on the ground. I believe such things may be good for the battlefield., but using such apps in day-to-day is NOT prudent

• Tracking men with radio signals or other IT gadgets are dangerous
  • That is what Apple and Android phones do that keep track of the locations and details into the World Database (Underground business)
  • Twitter had to fire its employees who is following his private jet and whereabouts of individuals
  • Data Privacy and security will be the main focus going forward.
Beware and be aware

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
is the Urban Legend True, that the National Jr College was set up during the early days, so that Loony could enroll ?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah with the dumbfuck 70% who will be around for a long time the PAP could easily get my dog into Parliament if they chose to.

Ugly%20Dog_width_640x.jpg

Exactly, why our pritam singh never question , how does the election system prevent a dog from becoming the prime minister? What kind of preventive mechanisms or measures are in place?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore_ Meet Li Hongyi Open Government Products, GovTech

Only those who are in the industry knows how stupid this guy is as all GovTech projects in all ministries are developed by the lousy developers. He has no ethics or values as he lacks Data Security and Data Privacy

Sooner he will discuss why GovTech Projects FAILED

View attachment 173985
This stupid guy could not get a job in the private sector.