• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The cutest little pup you ever saw

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
such a cutie!:inlove:

p9lz3vtpnsz51.png

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very cute ! I wish i would have time to take of the dog, i woudln't think twice before getting myself one of those guys.
But for now i can't even manage all my assignment and ask for help here https://ukwritings.com/buy-essay , so how can i take care of someone else?
Maybe in a couple of years i will be able to do it. Then there is again a question, what do you do with the dog when you want to travel somewhere

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Too many deep flake liao

Yeah I just don't trust anything I see nowadays. A really sad state of affairs. The more technology advances the worse things get.... and cancer still kills most people.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Dogs are dogs n since ancient times they were a food source..stop embracing woke left wing garbage ideology
Surely times have changed, we used to live in caves and in trees. There is also no shortage of "traditional meats" these days at the wet market and in supermarkets. Hahahaha! Me woke and left wing??:roflmao:

happy.gif