• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The consequence of an incompetent MTF and gahmen

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it funny when PAPigs encourage ppl ,esp sinkies to go airport eat n shopping, very irresponsible ,like push them to hell n take risks, teally 61% sinkies ate dumb , esp so call educated sinkies ,all ate like PAPigs brain full of shit, i think of governmemt say shit can eat think 61% sinkies will rush into toilet to snatch shit to eat, bunch of dumb ass.If theres a war ,i am not surprise that many soldiers will die because of their selfishness.but like i say 61% are kum lan

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
05_4.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it funny when PAPigs encourage ppl ,esp sinkies to go airport eat n shopping, very irresponsible ,like push them to hell n take risks, teally 61% sinkies ate dumb , esp so call educated sinkies ,all ate like PAPigs brain full of shit, i think of governmemt say shit can eat think 61% sinkies will rush into toilet to snatch shit to eat, bunch of dumb ass.If theres a war ,i am not surprise that many soldiers will die because of their selfishness.but like i say 61% are kum lan

Why not? Who owns most of those malls? :wink:

Also good opportunity for those Govtech clowns to howlian their high tech stuff. :cool:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Existential issues.

During SARS was the same. Need people go restaurants. But back then nobody go even though no CB. Cos SARS was truly deadly.