• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the cheapest meal in Sg

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
think is just open pack of maggi mee and eat it raw without cooking as cooking price just went up as gas price went up.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays some noddles from Indo and Thai no need to cook one lah...crush them into smaller bites and eat like crackers :wink:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays some noddles from Indo and Thai no need to cook one lah...crush them into smaller bites and eat like crackers :wink:

Care to tell us which brand? I remember eating them like crackers when I was a little boy and it tasted more delicious than being cooked. I miss eating the same way but can't remember which brand it was?:o

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Care to tell us which brand? I remember eating them like crackers when I was a little boy and it tasted more delicious than being cooked. I miss eating the same way but can't remember which brand it was?:o

Is called MAMEE packing in yellow plastic pack and photo of blue Monster.:smile::smile::smile:

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cheapest meal would be those econ char bee hoon or noodles (without the fish cakes, otak, eggs etc) or a packet of nasi lemak. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
nissin can??? i refer that..:biggrin: :biggrin:

2j1odj8.jpg

think is just open pack of maggi mee and eat it raw without cooking as cooking price just went up as gas price went up.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are they still selling in supermart? where can I get it, may be I should stock up some at home when there is recession.:p

I saw it in Sheng Siong and Giants Supermarket . Now there are pack in new improve packing(inside aluminiun coating like other snack) to seal the product and more crunchy. They old type packing still have and is cheaper but not so crunchy. I always buy kids,me and many of my friend like it. :smile::smile::smile: