• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Business Times: Singapore sits moodily atop wealth pole

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
True, I collected my first price and 3rd prizes 4D without any tax nor have need to declare.

me think 3rd prize they auto deduct from the winning amount? coz that time my 3rd prize winnings got reduction in prize money & 1st prize no change :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
looks like you're also another fellow Beh Pio Siao :smile::smile::smile: Huat ah!

jw5

Loyal
me think 3rd prize they auto deduct from the winning amount? coz that time my 3rd prize winnings got reduction in prize money & 1st prize no change :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
looks like you're also another fellow Beh Pio Siao :smile::smile::smile: Huat ah!

Sorry to be off topic, but how come the other time I won third prize and it's only $490.
I thot third prize is $500 for $1 bet? :o

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam, you're not consistent. Elsewhere in this forum, you said reserves are great, and the S'pore govt is right to build up huge reserves blaah blah..

Are you senile?

He's not senile. He's just trying to put on too many different hats at different times that he forgets himself.

OverTheCounter is Leongsam's clone. I guessed as much. Leongsam would never give an independent nick 100 rep pts out of the blue and then that nick goes on to faithfully play the role of PAP doggie!!

That loony upped his own clone! We've all been had.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew it! Ur right! He can't be into PAP without picking up its ugly habits - clonyism, appointing your own clones and rewarding them, corruption, self serving...fixing the Opposition..while all the time, appearing righteous and noble, defending free enterprise, free markets, but not freedom from want, poverty, welfare..

He's not senile. He's just trying to put on too many different hats at different times that he forgets himself.

OverTheCounter is Leongsam's clone. I guessed as much. Leongsam would never give an independent nick 100 rep pts out of the blue and then that nick goes on to faithfully play the role of PAP doggie!!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:

Why don't you ask them why only $490 for third prize? If it is tax, it should apply to all winnings.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thick Face Black Heart said:

I also noticed that he joined the forum the same time as Sam.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I knew it! Ur right! He can't be into PAP without picking up its ugly habits - clonyism, appointing your own clones and rewarding them, corruption, self serving...fixing the Opposition..while all the time, appearing righteous and noble, defending free enterprise, free markets, but not freedom from want, poverty, welfare..

I really don't get you guys at all. This is an internet forum for goodness sake. We're here to debate issues. There's no point having the whole forum marching to the same drumbeat. We'd be behaving like androids all programmed to nod at each other in agreement.

If someone a thread is started criticising a policy, what on earth is the purpose of everyone simply jumping on the bandwagon just to add their two cents worth of criticism. Isn't it much better if someone puts forth a strident defense of the issue being debated.

That's how we sharpen our minds and practise our verbal sparring skills.

Overthecounter isn't my clone. All I'm trying to do is to make this forum more lively with both sides of the fence putting forth their thoughts and defending their stands.

At the moment it's far too lopsided. I realised that when I participated in the "Is Singapore Crumbling?" thread. One member would say "The PAP couldn't care less about something blah blah blah" and all that followed were 10 other members echoing the same sentiment.

If I hadn't got involved and presented an opposing view, the thread would have died after 2 pages. Instead, it went on for days.

If all you guys want is to seek confirmation of your views, surround yourselves with real live "yes men" like the PAP does. Don't bother coming here.

jw5

Loyal
If all you guys want is to seek confirmation of your views, surround yourselves with real live "yes men" like the PAP does. Don't bother coming here.

See, I told u all he actually hates pappies. :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
See, I told u all he actually hates pappies. :wink:

As is the case with most governments, the PAP has good policies and it has bad policies.

To be honest, my opinion is that it has more good policies than bad ones.

Where it fails badly is in its lack of transparency, cronyism, despotism and its inability to accept any criticism whatsoever. I might add that many here can't seem to tolerate opposing views either. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Where it fails badly is in its lack of transparency, cronyism, despotism and its inability to accept any criticism whatsoever. I might add that many here can't seem to tolerate opposing views either. :rolleyes:

Why u pincha your lobang so quickly? :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why u pincha your lobang so quickly? :biggrin:

That doesn't alter the fact that it has made very good calls in both social as well as economic policy. Take its anti gay stance for example I support it 100%. The damned faggots in NZ think they're better than the rest of us.

Wait till you start seeing this in the shitty times one day and it'll be too late to regret it.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/6198537/TVNZs-Tamati-Coffey-to-wed-reports

One shouldn't allow the dislike of certain personalities in cabinet to cloud ones judgement regarding how the government overall is performing.

A_121111HOSMCAFTA08_t300.JPG

jw5

Loyal
That doesn't alter the fact that it has made very good calls in both social as well as economic policy. Take its anti gay stance for example I support it 100%. The damned faggots in NZ think they're better than the rest of us.

My view on gays is that they can choose to do what they want.
But don't start mouthing off about how wonderful their lifestyle is, about how much "rights" they should have, or start wasting public resources in conducting protests or rallies.
And don't adopt children and claim that u will make naturally wonderful parents.
Not sure if there's a god, but there's certainly a reason for CB and LJ.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You're a lot more tolerant than I am. I feel like stringing them up by their useless balls.

I wouldn't mind it if they admitted they were freaks and made an attempt to seek treatment. However, when they start flaunting their bizarre behaviour as if it was some sort of honor to be homosexual, they deserve to be taught a lesson.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait till you start seeing this in the shitty times one day and it'll be too late to regret it.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/6198537/TVNZs-Tamati-Coffey-to-wed-reports

One shouldn't allow the dislike of certain personalities in cabinet to cloud ones judgement regarding how the government overall is performing.

View attachment 3304

I dun believe its the duty of the govt in marriage ... it can be solemise via various religions leaders temple of churches...

if the person dun believe in religion can be solemmise by parents or respected member of community if the parent up lorry
having an ROM is waste of $$$$$, just give lawyers free biz nia....

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really don't get you guys at all. This is an internet forum for goodness sake. We're here to debate issues. There's no point having the whole forum marching to the same drumbeat. We'd be behaving like androids all programmed to nod at each other in agreement.

If someone a thread is started criticising a policy, what on earth is the purpose of everyone simply jumping on the bandwagon just to add their two cents worth of criticism. Isn't it much better if someone puts forth a strident defense of the issue being debated.

That's how we sharpen our minds and practise our verbal sparring skills.

Overthecounter isn't my clone. All I'm trying to do is to make this forum more lively with both sides of the fence putting forth their thoughts and defending their stands.

At the moment it's far too lopsided. I realised that when I participated in the "Is Singapore Crumbling?" thread. One member would say "The PAP couldn't care less about something blah blah blah" and all that followed were 10 other members echoing the same sentiment.

If I hadn't got involved and presented an opposing view, the thread would have died after 2 pages. Instead, it went on for days.

look at the quality of tracy tan..... at page 11 i did a fucking slam dunk on her..... debating with her is a waste of time..,. you should stop feeding the fucking troll... @ no point was she debating its all her opinions...

But don't start mouthing off about how wonderful their lifestyle is, about how much "rights" they should have, or start wasting public resources in conducting protests or rallies.
And don't adopt children and claim that u will make naturally wonderful parents.
Not sure if there's a god, but there's certainly a reason for CB and LJ.

My view on gays is I cant stand them personally... but I am not going to impose my opinion on them... likewise I appreciate if they dun impose their pinkdot and pollute honglim... the place i used to kick soccer before it become a liberal shithole

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sorry to be off topic, but how come the other time I won third prize and it's only $490.
I thot third prize is $500 for $1 bet? :o

yeah, was $500 for $1 big, shrink a bit. thought it was for the tax, even consolation prize went from $65 to $62