• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The BIG motherfucking difference between foreign expatriates and job thieves-trashes

Adolfus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yet another overused lame attempt to throw smoke over daftards eyes and ears, to blur the line and justify the selling and flooding

everyone knows that foreign expatriates have been here for years, Americans, Europeans, Japanese etc, they are here as management staffs for MNCs who have invested here, set up factories, and yes, most importantly, truely helped to CREATE JOBS and built this country for the past 40 years

but job thieves aka trashes, on the other hand, are here to STEAL JOBS, in particular, middle level professional PMET jobs that every aspiring Sinkie hopes to have and possesses the adequate skills and qualifications, and the basic deserving right of a citizen. But these job thieves are flooded in here awaiting conversion to trashtizens to vote for the trash party. The multitude of negative side effects......overcrowding, overcramping this tiny dot, as it is, already the HIGHEST DENSITY POPULATED IN THE WORLD, push up costs of living to ridiculous levels, depress and stagnate salaries, strain state resources and infrastructure, destroy the fabric of a nation

but as the godamn trash party would have everyone believe all their bullshits and lies...."oh but we so desperately need these job thieves for reasons of low fertitlity, oh yes the solution to low fertility is to FLOOD the country with job thieves with fake qualifications to steal jobs and make locals lives a living hell, this clearly reveals their real intent ie. they have no intention to solve the low fertility problem at all!.... Low fertility is just an excuse used to justify the relentless influx of job thieves and trashes!

Last edited:

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The BIG motherfucking difference between foreign expatriates and job thieves-tras

I'd have to agree with you. Banglas are necessary for our construction industry; the same goes for Malaysian PRs and Indonesian PRs coming here to work.
These folks have been around ever since the 90s, contributing to the success of our nation.

There is indeed a difference between expatriates, and your so-called "job thieves".

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The BIG motherfucking difference between foreign expatriates and job thieves-tras

............. the same goes for Malaysian PRs and Indonesian PRs coming here to work.

90s? Who cares about the 90s? It is now that I'm worried, for my children.

Frankly, Such PRs, are they contributing or competing with true pink Singaporeans now?

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't really understand why you have to be worried for your children.

Unless your children aren't cutting the grades correctly and are always ending at the bottom half of their classes.

Then I know you have to worry, because your children are fighting with the M'sian/Indo PRs to work as house renovation contractors, construction workers, electricians, technicians, etc etc.

I feel for you.

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't really understand why you have to be worried for your children.

errr.... that is a clone to me....

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie. In reality, I don't even have the money to pay my electricity bill this month. The highest position I've ever held is "senior clerk".

Why else did I start this donation thing... it's because I desperately need $$$$ to stay afloat or I'll starve to death.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yet another lame and feeble attempt to throw smoke over daftards eyes and ears

everyone knows that foreign expatriates have been here for years, Americans, Europeans, Japanese etc, they are here as management staffs for MNCs who have invested here, set up factories, and yes, most importantly, truely helped to CREATE JOBS and built this country for the past 40 years

but job thieves aka trashes, on the other hand, are here to STEAL JOBS, in particular, middle level professional PMET jobs that every aspiring Sinkie hopes to have. they are flooded in here awaiting conversion to trashtizens to vote for the trash party, the multitude of negative side effects as everyone knows by now.........overcrowding, overcramping this tiny dot, already the HIGHEST DENSITY POPULATED IN THE WORLD, push up costs of living to ridiculous levels, depress and stagnate salaries

but as the godamn trash party would have everyone to believe all their bullshits and lies...."oh but we so desperately need these job thieves for reasons of low fertitlity, oh yes the solution to low fertility is to FLOOD the country with job thieves with fake qualifications to steal jobs and make locals lives a living hell, oh yes, this would SURELY INCREASE FERTITLIY, they are indeed very sincere to INCREASE FERTILITY BY FLOODING THE WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY WITH MILLIONS OF THESE CHEAP 3RD WORLD TRASHES

Bad enough that we sinkies were the 3rd class citizens ever since LKY got into power making him and his superior genes the 1st class citizen.
His cockroaches in white and thugs toadying up to LKY became the 2nd class citizens.

On top of that now, bastard LKY and cockroaches in white import foreign trash by the container loads be the the 3rd class citizens pushing us down to the
4th class citizens, of a land stolen from us all.

But in time, very very short time, we all can see LKY must die.

And we all can go

YUM SENG YUM YUM YUM YUMMMMMM SENG!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They have been blurring the line between pink ICs and blue ICs, what's a little obfuscation between expats and foreign job thieves who come at a bargain price and dubious qualifications? :rolleyes: