• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best way to deal with Covid is to follow rules set by God not other humans

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me and Amish can be good friends because i kind of live like them. haha

I respect and go by universal laws not govt laws.
I do not like to wear mask and always expose my nose.
i dun get tested and never get vaccinated
i go out as per normal and never afraid of the virus and whatever crap they want us to believe.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Me and Amish can be good friends because i kind of live like them. haha

I respect and go by universal laws not govt laws.
I do not like to wear mask and always expose my nose.
i dun get tested and never get vaccinated
i go out as per normal and never afraid of the virus and whatever crap they want us to believe.

You should move to Berne Indiana and make friends with the Amish. I was there for 2 months back in 1987 and was most intrigued by the choices they made when it came to the use of technology.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biotechnology and the genetic modification of crops is perhaps the most modern farming technique one could think of, but 550 Amish farmers in Pennsylvania alone grow and harvest genetically modified crops without a second thought. While this may seem a tad hypocritical, Amish scholars argue that “genetically enhanced crops are not inconsistent with the simple life that is central to Amish beliefs” and that these crops “help maintain ties to agriculture, allowing families to work together.”

However, the crops grown are not often used by the Amish and are harvested purely for business purposes. For example, farmer Dan Dienner and his family grew genetically modified, nicotine-free tobacco for Vector Tobacco. The Amish merely see pesticides and GM crops as tools that allow them to keep farming in a way that is both practical and profitable. Just as long as said crops are not harvested using modern machinery, the Amish are free to grow what they like. After all, to quote Dienner, “Amish law doesn’t say anything about growing genetically modified tobacco.”

This part of the Amish i do not agree. I am totally against GMO food. It disrupt the original DNA of food and it is not healthy to the body and environment. The blueprint of god is being meddled with. And they even use pesticide. Oh no.

Go organic in food and farming as much as you can.

Oops.. can't be friends with them but acquaintances. I need to ask if they have organic food.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should move to Berne Indiana and make friends with the Amish. I was there for 2 months back in 1987 and was most intrigued by the choices they made when it came to the use of technology.
Those were the days, wish we were born in those days...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in following the science for the Wuhan virus.... faith in God(Christian God) is a personal matter. The issue is right now. Alot of the scientists etc are following the agenda for the powers that be. Which bought about these enforced lockdowns , destroying cheaper n affordable treatments etc. N enforcing vaccine regulations. This is my issue n i cant believe that such a small minority who do not have to worry about the next meal in the 1st place. Would destroy the livelihood of the majority who are just trying to earn a living. So that they can be richer.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in following the science for the Wuhan virus.... faith in God(Christian God) is a personal matter. The issue is right now. Alot of the scientists etc are following the agenda for the powers that be. Which bought about these enforced lockdowns , destroying cheaper n affordable treatments etc. N enforcing vaccine regulations. This is my issue n i cant believe that such a small minority who do not have to worry about the next meal in the 1st place. Would destroy the livelihood of the majority who are just trying to earn a living. So that they can be richer.

You can order Ivermectin online. Clorox is available at Sheng Shiong. You can get quinones from any GP by saying you need to go Tekong.

IV syringes and needles are available at Guardian

No one destroy cheaper and affordable treatment for you

Our PAP is very fair

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can order Ivermectin online. Clorox is available at Sheng Shiong. You can get quinones from any GP by saying you need to go Tekong.

IV syringes and needles are available at Guardian

No one destroy cheaper and affordable treatment for you

Our PAP is very fair
Will the Doctors in singkieland dispense ivermectin n hydroxychloroquin for the Wuhan virus? And wht did the authorities stop the trials halfway? They did not even allow the trial to continue properly

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the Doctors in singkieland dispense ivermectin n hydroxychloroquin for the Wuhan virus? And wht did the authorities stop the trials halfway? They did not even allow the trial to continue properly

NUH Ivermectin trial had to be stopped because patients were getting worse with the horse deworming drug. Half of them went into cytokine cascade.

How do you propose they let the trial continue properly ?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
NUH Ivermectin trial had to be stopped because patients were getting worse with the horse deworming drug. Half of them went into cytokine cascade.

How do you propose they let the trial continue properly ?
Was the trial even conducted properly in the 1st place. ? Or was it designed to fail so that the vaccine will come out on top. Look at the hydroxychloroquin ...it was given to patients at critical stage n not early on n the authorities say it don't work. To discredit existing medications so tat the vaccine can b forced upon the ppl n lockdowns etc to control them

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I respect all religion except the one that sacrifice human beings at the altar of money .
What is the PAP's religion?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was the trial even conducted properly in the 1st place. ? Or was it designed to fail so that the vaccine will come out on top. Look at the hydroxychloroquin ...it was given to patients at critical stage n not early on n the authorities say it don't work. To discredit existing medications so tat the vaccine can b forced upon the ppl n lockdowns etc to control them

No one stopping you. Hydroxychloroquine widely available at GP and polyclinic.

Just say you need to go Tekong to fuck spider