• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best Speech ever!

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YxFWS7Reu_c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YxFWS7Reu_c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey! No match for SAF!

Cpt. Goh : KNNCCB MFs, I don't care how you get there, you just get your assholes there. I don't care how you do it, you just get it the fuck done. Is that clear?

Soldiers : Yes sir!

Cpt. Goh : What the fuck is that? Cat meowing or bird chirping?

Cpt. Goh : That's better. Any more questions?

Pte. : (Raising his hand...) Yes sir, I have a question.

Cpt. Goh : Who the fuck you think you are to ask question, you son of a CCB! :oIo:

Pte. : Sir, I thought you asked for any more questions? :confused:

Cpt. Goh : You spastic maggot. The correct answer is "no sir, no more questions sir!" :mad:

Pte. : Yes sir!

Cpt. Goh : (to CSM...) What a fucking moron this is. Charge him for something worth 4 to 7 days at Kranji DB. If he tries to report sick, send him to IMH.

CSM : Yes sir!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey! No match for SAF!

Cpt. Goh : KNNCCB MFs, I don't care how you get there, you just your asses there. I don't care how you do it, you just get it the fuck done. Is that clear?

Cpt. Goh : What the fuck is that? Cat meowing or bird chirping?

Cpt. Goh : That's better. Any more questions?

Pte. : (Raising his hand...) Yes sir, I have a question.

Cpt. Goh : Who the fuck you think you are to ask question, you son of a CCB! :oIo:

Pte. : Sir, I thought you asked for any more questions? :confused:

Cpt. Goh : You spastic maggot. The correct answer is "no sir, no more questions sir!" :mad:

Pte. : Yes sir!

Cpt. Goh : (to CSM...) What a fucking moron this is. Charge him for something worth 4 to 7 days at Kranji DB. If he tries to report sick, send him to IMH.

CSM : Yes sir!

Wah!! I scared of Capt Goh...I am only a private!..he Cap tan...if he is in my constituency, how to vote for him, he so fierce?...the rear admirer, or the baby gods...not so fierce!:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cats purr, dogs bark, wolves howl, tigers and lions roar.

Natural state of affairs. No insult whatsover. :cool:

MIW's fart.... that is natural state of affairs also....that was the unusual smell NEA dare not locate & mention...:biggrin:

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
check this out

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bVGqE726OAo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bVGqE726OAo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah!! I scared of Capt Goh...I am only a private!..he Cap tan...if he is in my constituency, how to vote for him, he so fierce?...the rear admirer, or the baby gods...not so fierce!:biggrin:

It's better to be fierce upfront. WYSIWYG. Better than rear admirers and baby gods poking and burning your back. :eek:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You haven't heard the whole story yet. :confused:

You haven't heard from Cpt. Steve Chia yet. :eek:

Ramseth:

This US army commander fuck people without remembering that he is standing on a foreign soil as occuping troop.

Why don't he and his own troop march in themselves "without all those bullet proof guards". Look how much protected he and his troop are.

Look at the Iraqi soldiers...just wearing plain cotton uniform and not helmet. I am sure their weapon is much inferior than the Americian soldiers.....no night vision.

Let's admit it, the US is loosing the war and they are bankrupt by it.

This US army offier think he is in a Hollywood scene. If a mortar bomb land on them and he get hit, I can see him crying like a baby.

Fuck you Americian soldiers.....women rapist and bady killers. The Singapore commadoes anytime is better than them.....really?

Last edited: