• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best President the world has ever seen!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you measure progress?

Why restrict to 300 years?
Ya filthy Indians like you like to measure back thousands of years because your current state is a cesspool unlike China that is like a rocket that left you way behind in mere decades.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the orthodox Jews...who follow strictly to the commandment..the Torah also accuse the present zionist jews of killing n robbing the paleatinian land. All along jews n arabs live peacefully alongside each other at Palestine. But with help fm US/UK they help the zionist jews n create "israel".

My advice to u is take a trip to gaza. Mingle around with the xtians..muslims..n jews. See how they help each other.

This is also my observation of what goes on there as well.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please, the Arabs ('Palestinians') were the occupiers of the land. They have as much claim to the land as the ancient Romans who conquered that land. :rolleyes:

that's just the thing. according to the Israelis I asked, they said the land was unclaimed. Occupied by Palestinians but unclaimed. In their words, living in tents and shacks without "developing" the land. Whatever the long-winded history was, nobody made an effort for a land grab until after WW2. Then the zionists, came in and started "claiming" and shuffling everyone off in different directions. Before that, everyone there, Jews, Arabs or otherwise just lived in and occupied it.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is also my observation of what goes on there as well.

Unlike most here, i believe u r one of those very few here who travel here n tere. Not like those frogs here who live in the well hearing only echoe of their own kind...dont know wats happening in other countries..except *croak* *croak*. They dont even know xtians, jews n muslims living together but have to endure daily harressment by zionist jews (soldiers) in Gaza n jerusalem. These same 3 people of the books were living peacefully n working side by side in Palestine..until zionist jews backstabbed Palestine with the help of evil US n UK...n created illegally state of israel. The orthodox Jews rejected present state of israel as it was robbed by force fm Palestine.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's just the thing. according to the Israelis I asked, they said the land was unclaimed. Occupied by Palestinians but unclaimed. In their words, living in tents and shacks without "developing" the land. Whatever the long-winded history was, nobody made an effort for a land grab until after WW2. Then the zionists, came in and started "claiming" and shuffling everyone off in different directions. Before that, everyone there, Jews, Arabs or otherwise just lived in and occupied it.

Tat again went to show the honesty of Muslim Arabs. If not damage y fix it? If teres peace among the palestinians y go n annex n declare it as theirs. Palestine belong to the palestinians. Period.

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is , without a doubt, one of the best President USA ever had... that is if you are an American.

Trump is a nationalist. No one can deny that he is doing his best to save his country from going down. Singapore will also be going down in the near future if there is no nationalist in the Govt to keep the country safe from foreigners.