• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best President the world has ever seen!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically Qing brutal measures were either you shave your hair or you chop off your heads.
So @whoami that’s why I said Malays are lucky with no such fate. Chinese fate and history, especially that of Hokkiens, is a lot harder with much discrimination and persecution be it at home country or overseas.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I read somewhere that European food was not tasty at all last time before the introduction of spices, which are not native to them.
what's even worse is that one of their main uses of spices was to disguise the taste of rotting food. Hence the high value they placed on it.

:sick:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As hard to believe as it is, hair was an important part of Han Chinese traditions. Hair was supposed to given by parents and not to be cut. Many Chinese lost their lives fighting Qing bastards to resist the change of hairdo or committed suicide.

Ur tradition remind me of the sikh. :tongue:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So @whoami that’s why I said Malays are lucky with no such fate. Chinese fate and history, especially that of Hokkiens, is a lot harder with much discrimination and persecution be it at home country or overseas.

Actually i like to say something. But better not lest some retard will said Malay/Muslim love to play victims card.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i like to say something. But better not lest some retard will said Malay/Muslim love to play victims card.

Seriously I am not playing victim but Chinese especially Hokkiens are really like step children or orphans since Ming or Qing time be it in China or overseas. Our fate is like Jews but with less recognition and sympathy from others.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously I am not playing victim but Chinese especially Hokkiens are really like step children or orphans since Ming or Qing time be it in China or overseas. Our fate is like Jews but with less recognition and sympathy from others.

Why Jews? Cos of the holocaust?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s one similarity. Another being left home country and persecuted everywhere. So same as Chinese especially Hokkiens’ fate. Isn’t it?

Jews went against God commandment ..several times. Tats why they r being punished. But still...till today, they still go against God's commandment. They (zionist jews) killed, lie n robbed Palestinian land. Zionist r not persecuted. They have like anti semetic to protect them

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jews went against God commandment ..several times. Tats why they r being punished. But still...till today, they still go against God's commandment. They (zionist jews) killed, lie n robbed Palestinian land. Zionist r not persecuted. They have like anti semetic to protect them

Oh please, the Arabs ('Palestinians') were the occupiers of the land. They have as much claim to the land as the ancient Romans who conquered that land. :rolleyes:

The Ottoman Empire fell, now kindly fuck off to where you came from. :cool:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please, the Arabs ('Palestinians') were the occupiers of the land. They have as much claim to the land as the ancient Romans who conquered that land. :rolleyes:

Oh plse. U potong or not? Are u a jew? Talk like as though ur a jew. Echo chamber like the rest.Even the orthodox Jews...who follow strictly to the commandment..the Torah also accuse the present zionist jews of killing n robbing the paleatinian land. All along jews n arabs live peacefully alongside each other at Palestine. But with help fm US/UK they help the zionist jews n create "israel".

My advice to u is take a trip to gaza. Mingle around with the xtians..muslims..n jews. See how they help each other. Then u know wat really happening tere. Merely copy paste fm media/youtube only gave u half past news. U may end up as a retard

pck1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope u dont join the rank of The Hypocrite, Sam and the rest of ceena who adore and worship the Whites. In the eye of the Whites no matter how white u are ur just a natah or மஞ்சள் in tamil. :roflmao:

These sinkies are really daft.

No wonder the PAP wins 70% of votes. And has ruled continuously for decades.

Do these slant eyed chinks think just because they wear Western clothes, speak broken English or Singlish, listen to Western music, follow Western legal system and adopt an Anglo name like John or Bob that they are considered Ang Moh?

Stupid is as stupid does. A bunch of nincompoops.

pck1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya angmohs are racist to Chinese especially those low class angmohs like Spanish and Australian all well known to be racists.

Sinkie Chinks think they are "high class" because they have been Westernized. Adopt an Anglo name, wear Anglo clothes, speak broken English, follow Western legal system, listen to Western music, watch Western movies. Read Western books, publish articles in English.

Sinkies are a rootless bunch. Neither Chinks by heart.

Nor Ang Mohs by looks/genes.

And yet they have the gall to be racist to other races.

pck1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't worship the whites at all but you have to admit that most of the progress the world has made in the last 300 years is thanks to the whites and for that I am truly grateful.

How do you measure progress?

Why restrict to 300 years?

pck1965

Alfrescian
Loyal

A silly youtube video from an Israeli?

Ever heard of scholarly research? Books maybe?

The Arabs are natives to Palestine. What are called Arabs in the Levant today are Arabized peoples who are natives to the region. Same is true of North Africa and to some extents, Iraq.

Most Israelis are of immigrant stock just like most Sinkies.

It is these two countries that face the most trouble if their sugar daddy goes into trouble.

While Israel is a democracy with a free media where their PM can be charged with corruption and therefore, accountability does exist, in stinkiepore, there exists not the slightest vestige of accountability.

Be thankful for more Indians coming to snatch your jobs and your women. And stink up the country.

Hence, stinkapore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Hokkiens were persecuted for nothing by Ming and Qing emperors stupid 200 sea ban and sabotage to relocate port from Quanzhou to Guangzhou.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These sinkies are really daft.

No wonder the PAP wins 70% of votes. And has ruled continuously for decades.

Do these slant eyed chinks think just because they wear Western clothes, speak broken English or Singlish, listen to Western music, follow Western legal system and adopt an Anglo name like John or Bob that they are considered Ang Moh?

Stupid is as stupid does. A bunch of nincompoops.
Slant eyed chinks according to you filthy Indian that like to suck up to angmoh while bullying Chinese like KT latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Chinks think they are "high class" because they have been Westernized. Adopt an Anglo name, wear Anglo clothes, speak broken English, follow Western legal system, listen to Western music, watch Western movies. Read Western books, publish articles in English.

Sinkies are a rootless bunch. Neither Chinks by heart.

Nor Ang Mohs by looks/genes.

And yet they have the gall to be racist to other races.
Not me. I am high class because I am not a coward hypocrite bully like you low class bastard filthy Indian racist calling Chinese racist.