• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best connected forummer ever

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes so what if you know who i am? I challenge a lowlife balless degenerate scum Sinkie to come look for me. But as we all know, Sinkies are only good at barking.

In fact, i dare you to infract my main nick - tonychat!

i am just a lowly keling shit. i cannot be expected to carry out such a complicated task.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm very happy. I'm still the most popular here. :biggrin:

hi there

1. ah ram, i bet someone will commence the next new thread "the most popular forummer".
2. since you being the most popular, your buddy (ramseth, inf) should come in 2nd.
3. hahaha!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. ah ram, i bet someone will commence the next new thread "the most popular forummer".
2. since you being the most popular, your buddy (ramseth, inf) should come in 2nd.
3. hahaha!

Fake Rolex made in Thailand can never be compared to real Rolex made in Switzerland.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh..thats very important too . if not everyone will also say they know LKY or andy lau .

I've met LKY only thrice, once many years ago, once last year and once about half a year ago. I've met Andy Lau only twice. Once in HK and once in KL, both times many years ago. They're not my friends as in the context of knowing them, passing aquaintence at best. We had some pleasantry chats out of courtesy, that's all.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know him. Musically, he's dead.

Who says Merl Haggard is musically dead? He's a living legend.

These days we can't find country music singers like Merl, and after he's gone his songs will live on.

[video=youtube;M9Ivl_JxSfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Ivl_JxSfk[/video]

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are certainly in the top for connection and accuracy.
Who says Merl Haggard is musically dead? He's a living legend.These days we can't find country music singers like Merl, and after he's gone his songs will live on.[video=youtube;M9Ivl_JxSfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Ivl_JxSfk[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bingo!!!! Yes. Merle first came on this Forum under a different nic some years back. Every info spot on. Also gave first class investment advice. This guy is unbelievably connected.

the first maxim in sbf should be whatever mr. haggard writes, read and digest.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that Merle made one Forummer here a very rich man. I remember that Merle would have killed QXP if he met him. But then again, half here would have done the same.
the first maxim in sbf should be whatever mr. haggard writes, read and digest.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes so what if you know who i am? I challenge a lowlife balless degenerate scum Sinkie to come look for me. But as we all know, Sinkies are only good at barking.

In fact, i dare you to infract my main nick - tonychat!

nice try low life.. you intelligence is way below me, and you even start to want to act like me... hehe.. i didn't know i am so popular that even others has to impersonate me.. wow.. i have a fan base here.. that is totally unexpected.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice try low life.. you intelligence is way below me, and you even start to want to act like me... hehe.. i didn't know i am so popular that even others has to impersonate me.. wow.. i have a fan base here.. that is totally unexpected.

Lowlife Sinkie only know how to complain. What else can u do? :rolleyes: